> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Sean Godfrey (Ball State baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 10-for-16, two runs scored, two RBIs, one double; top performance: 4-for-4 with two RBIs in the Cardinals’ 5-3 victory at Akron last Sunday; team records: 32-16 overall, 16-4 Mid-American Conference.
• Alissa Knable (Southern Indiana women’s track, Jr.) — notes: seventh in the 10,000 at the GLVC Outdoor Track and Field Championships last weekend in Romeoville, Illinois, 38:26.74.
• Bailey Knable (Southern Indiana women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 10th in the 5,000 at the GLVC Outdoor Track and Field Championships last weekend in Romeoville, Illinois, 18:31.24.
• Kyle Landrum (Southern Indiana men’s tennis, Fr.) — season-ending stats: 1-10 singles record, 1-1 doubles record; team records: 19-8 overall, 5-1 GLVC.
• Jermaine Parrish (Louisville men’s track, Fr.) — notes: sixth in the 400 relay at the AAC Outdoor Track and Field Championships May 2-4 in Tampa, Fla., 41-68; 12th in the 100 dash preliminaries, 10.86.
• Nathan Poff (Chicago State baseball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 3-for-10, three runs scored, two RBIs; top performance: 2-for-3 with a run scored and an RBI in the Cougars’ 11-6 loss at Sacramento State last Saturday; team records: 15-32 overall, 3-15 Western Athletic Conference.
• Pryce Ragains (IUPUI men’s track, Jr.) — notes: 16th in the 5,000 at the Butler University Stan Lyons Invitational last Saturday, 15:43.18, season-best.
• Josh Rogers (Louisville baseball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, 2 2/3 innings pitched, eight runs allowed (seven earned), nine hits, three strikeouts, two walks; notes: no-decision in a starting role in the Cardinals’ 11-7 win at Vanderbilt on Tuesday, 2 1/3 innings pitched, six runs allowed (all earned), seven hits, two strikeouts, one walk; team records: 38-11 overall, 14-4 AAC; Rogers’ record: 1-2.
• Garrett Sherrell (Arkansas-Little Rock baseball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-0 record, one inning pitched, three runs allowed (all earned), four hits, no strikeouts, no walks; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Trojans’ 8-3 home loss to Texas-Arlington last Sunday, 2/3 innings pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, no strikeouts, no walks; team records: 21-27 overall, 7-17 Sun Belt Conference; Sherrell’s record: 0-0.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s track, So.) — top performance: second in the 3,000 steeplechase in the North Coast Athletic Conference Championships May 2-3 in Oberlin, Ohio, 9:12.39; notes: third in the 5,000, 15:09.33; the Little Giants won their fourth consecutive conference title with 282 points.
• Brett Wehmiller (Indiana State men’s track, So.) — notes: 23rd in the long jump at the Billy Hayes Invitational last Saturday in Bloomington, 20-9.