> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Maddy Bellew (Ottawa women’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: 1-2 record in finishing sixth at No. 1 doubles in the Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference Individual Flight Tournament on Saturday in Salina, Kan.; Bellew has made the All-KCAC second team; team records: 6-8 overall, 2-5 KCAC.
• Stephanie Cave (Indianapolis women’s track, Sr.) — notes: 17th in the 1,500 at the Bellarmine Classic on Saturday, 4:59.
• Ashley Cochran (Hanover softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: one run scored; 0-1 record, seven innings pitched, 10 runs allowed (eight earned), 16 hits, two walks, two strikeouts; notes: no-decision start in the Panthers’ 8-7 home loss to Spalding last Thursday in the second game of a doublheader, 5 2-3 innings pitched, two runs allowed (one earned), nine hits, two walks, one strikeout; season-ending stats: 1-4 record, 9.13 ERA; team records: 13-19 overall, 8-8 HCAC.
• Sean Godfrey (Ball State baseball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 5-for-10, five runs scored, three RBIs, one double, one home run; top performance: 3-for-4 with a double, three runs scored and two RBIs in the Cardinals’ 13-10 home loss on Saturday against Ohio in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team records: 19-20 overall, 8-10 MAC.
• Jason Holcomb (Hanover men’s track, Jr.) — notes: seventh in the 3,000 steeplechase (10:20.48) and 15th in the 1,500 (4:21.28) at the HCAC Championships last Friday and Saturday at Manchester.
• Mathew Holcomb (Hanover men’s track, Jr.) — notes: 15th in the 800 preliminaries at the HCAC Championships last Friday and Saturday at Manchester, 2:06.82.
• Carissa Martin (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: sixth in the 800 at the Bellarmine Classic on Saturday, 2:21.87.
• Scootie Middleton (Thomas More men’s track, Fr.) — top performance: third in the 400 relay at the Presidents Athletic Conference meet last Friday and Saturday in Washington, Pa., 42.61; notes: fifth in the long jump (20-11 1-4), 13th in the 200 (23.49) and 14th in the 100 preliminaries (11.56).
• Pryce Ragains (IUPUI men’s track, Jr.) — notes: 10th at the Stan Lyons Invitational on Saturday in Indianapolis, 15:13.45, personal-best.
• Jared Santana (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 14th in the 3,000 steeplechase at the Bellarmine Classic on Saturday, 10:43.49.