> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Nick Blackwell (Transylvania men’s soccer, So.) — notes: Blackwell came off the bench in the Pioneers’ 4-1 home victory over Mt. St. Joseph last Tuesday and their 6-1 home win over Bluffton on Saturday; Transylvania has clinched a berth in the HCAC Tournament; team records: 12-4-2 overall, 6-2-1 HCAC.
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — top performance: team-high 35 points, shooting 11-of-20 from the field, 8-of-15 from 3-point range and 5-of-7 from the free-throw line, team-high five steals and two rebounds in the Jaguars’ 68-60 loss to Moberly Area Community College on Saturday at the John Wood Community College Classic; team record: 1-1.
• Kayton Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, So.) — notes: nine points, team-high seven rebounds, team-high five assists and two steals in the Jaguars’ 68-60 loss to Moberly Area Community College on Saturday at the John Wood Community College Classic; team record: 1-1.
• Parker Henes (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 1.5 points per game, 0-3 field goals, 3-4 free throws, five rebounds, two assists; notes: three points, three rebounds and two assists in the Grenadiers’ 106-63 victory at Mid-Continent last Friday; team record: 2-0.
• Jason Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 49th at the HCAC Cross Country Championship on Saturday in Defiance, Ohio, 28:27.7.
• Shelby Hoskins (Tennessee-Martin volleyball, So.) — notes: Hoskins saw action in the Skyhawks’ 3-1 victory at Southern Illinois-Edwardsville on Saturday; team records: 9-19 overall, 3-9 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Nicole Jones (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 14 kills, 11 digs, three blocks; top performance: 14 kills, eight digs and three blocks in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 setback to Taylor on Saturday in Campbellsville, Ky.; team records: 16-12 overall, 8-3 KIAC.
• Hannah Manger (Purdue women’s swimming, Fr.) — notes: fourth in the 100 backstroke (58.0), fifth in the 200 medley relay (1:48.96) and sixth in both the 200 back (2:06.6) and 400 freestyle relay (3:39.24) in the Boilermakers’ 155.5-145.5 home win over Notre Dame last Friday.
• Tanner Marcum (Southern Indiana women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: Marcum played two minutes in the Screaming Eagles’ 78-68 exhibition loss at Evansville on Saturday.
• Jordy Martin (Rose-Hulman men’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: team-high two assists and one steal in the Engineers’ 73-37 exhibition loss at Rose-Hulman on Sunday.
• Pryce Ragains (IUPUI men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 20th at the Summit League Cross County Championship Meet on Saturday in Fort Wayne, 25:54.78.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: seven points and three assists in the Aggies’ 86-55 home exhibition win over Adams State last Friday.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s cross country, So.) — top performance: eighth at the North Coast Athletic Conference Men’s Championship on Saturday in Meadville, Pa., 27:21.8; notes: Togami earned a spot on the All-NCAC second team; the Little Giants won the meet with 30 points.
• Josh Underwood (Bellarmine men’s swimming, Jr.) — notes: fifth in the 100 (44.41) and the 200 freestyle relay (1:35.53), 14th in the 100 breaststroke (1:10.36), 20th in the 50 free (24.46), 21st in the 50 breast (32.38) and 22nd in the 100 free (54.75) at the Sewanee (Tenn.) Invitational on Saturday.
• Chris Whitehead (Fordham men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: one rebound, one assist and one steal in the Rams’ 98-80 exhibition home win last Friday.