> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Katie Guernsey (St. Joseph’s women’s tennis, Sr.) — weekly stats: 0-2 singles record, 1-1 doubles record; top performance: No. 1 doubles win in the Pumas’ 8-1 loss versus St. Norbert on Sunday in Elmhurst, Ill.; team record: 0-2.
• Griffin Uhl (Louisville football, Fr.) — notes: Uhl played in the Cardinals’ 44-7 home victory on Saturday against Eastern Kentucky; team record: 2-0.
• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, Jr.) — notes: seventh at No. 4 singles with a 1-2 record and sixth at No. 3 doubles with a 1-2 record this weekend at the DePauw Invitational; team record: 0-1.
• Erika Shepherd (Hanover women’s golf, So.) — notes: 28th at the Hanover College Fall Invitational this weekend with a two-round score of 167, 23-over-par (87 in the first round, 80 in the final round); the Panthers won the tournament; the first round was played at Sunrise Golf Club in Madison, while the final round took place at Shadowood Golf Course in Seymour.
• Nick Blackwell (Transylvania men’s soccer, So.) — notes: Blackwell saw action in the Pioneers’ two games — both victories — in the Transylvania College Showcase last weekend; team record: 3-1.
• Taylor Hoke (Ball State football, Jr.) — notes: Hoke saw action in the Cardinals’ 40-14 home win over Army on Saturday; team record: 2-0.
• Jason Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 103rd at the Madison Kiwanis Invitational on Saturday in Hanover, 30:45.8.
• Shelby Hoskins (Tennessee-Martin volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 26 kills, nine digs, six blocks, three assists; top performance: 11 kills, four digs and a team-high three blocks in the Skyhawks’ 3-2 win at the Country Inn and Suites Invitational on Saturday in Chattanooga, Tenn.; team record: 6-2.
• Nicole Jones (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 28 kills, 10 blocks, eight digs, four assists; notes: seven kills and two digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 setback to Lourdes on Saturday at the Georgetown (Ky.) College Tournament; team records: 4-4 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Alissa Knable (Southern Indiana women’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 15th at the Stegemoller Classic on Saturday in Evansville, 15:39.
• Bailey Knable (Southern Indiana women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 18th at the Stegemoller Classic on Saturday in Evansville, 15:59.8.
• Catlin Lilly (Memphis volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 32 kills, 26 digs, three aces; top performance: 19 kills, 14 digs and match-high two aces in the Tigers’ 3-2 home loss to Western Carolina last Friday in the Memphis Invitational; notes: Lilly was named the first-ever American Athletic Conference Freshman of the Week on Sept. 2; team record: 4-2.
• Pryce Ragains (IUPUI men’s cross country, Jr.) — top performance: fourth at the IPFW Invitational on Saturday, 26:57.49; notes: the Jaguars won the meet with a perfect score of 15 points.
• Jared Santana (Wabash men’s cross country, So.) — notes: 81st at the Madison Kiwanis Invitaitonal on Saturday in Hanover, 29:49.4.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s cross country, So.) — notes: 29th at the Indiana University Open exhibition meet on Saturday, 27:44.3.