> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 27 digs; top performance: match-high 14 digs in the Beavers’ 3-1 loss to Illinois Wesleyan at the Illinois Wesleyan Tournament on Saturday; team record: 2-5.
• Brett Bass (Transylvania men’s soccer, So.) — notes: Bass played in both of the Pioneers’ games at the Transylvania College Showcase last weekend; team record: 3-1.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s cross country, Sr.) — top performance: seventh at the Queen City Invitational on Saturday in Mason, Ohio, 15:13.1.
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, Jr.) — notes: 21 rushes for team-high 64 yards in the Panthers’ 49-13 home loss on Saturday against Illinois College; team record: 0-1.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 53 digs, nine aces, three kills, two assists; top performance: 19 digs and team-high two aces in the Grenadiers’ 3-2 win over Union (Ky.) at the Georgetown (Ky.) College Tournament last Friday; team records: 4-4 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Erin Denis (Bellarmine women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 46th at the Stegemoller Classic on Saturday in Evansville, 18:01.2.
• Kylie Flanagan (Marian volleyball, Fr.) — notes: two digs in the Knights’ 3-0 home win over St. Francis last Wednesday; team records: 5-2 overall, 2-1 Crossroads League.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, Jr.) — notes: 102nd after the first round of the Transylvania Fall Invitational on Saturday with a 14-over-par 86; final results of the tournament were not posted on the Hanover College athletics’ Web site at press time.
• Jacqueline Hollkamp (DePauw women’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: second at No. 5 singles with a 2-1 record and third at No. 3 doubles with a 2-1 record at the DePauw Invitational this weekend.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, So.) — notes: one shot in the Bears’ 2-1 home win over Lees-McRee at the Lenoir Rhyne Classic last Friday; Marlin recently was selected to the Preseason All-South Atlantic Conference second team; she played in all of Lenoir-Rhyne’s preseason matches; team record: 2-0.
• Leah Mattingly (Ball State women’s soccer, Fr.) — weekly stats: four shots, one shot on goal; notes: three shots and one shot on goal in the Cardinals’ 3-0 home victory over Eastern Illinois last Friday; team record: 4-1.
• Murphy Sheets (Wabash men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 83rd at the Madison Kiwanis Invitational on Saturday in Hanover, 29:55.6.
• Abbie Shelton (Spalding volleyball, Fr.) — notes: Shelton played in the Golden Eagles’ 3-2 home victory last Wednesday against IU Southeast; team record: 4-3.
• Kori Siebert (Hanover women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 47th at the Madison Kiwanis Invitational on Saturday in Hanover, 21:54.4.