> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 87th at the Queen City Invitational on Saturday in Mason, Ohio, 16:54.76.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s cross country, So.) — notes: 12th at the Stegemoller Classic on Saturday in Evansville, 15:23.7.
• Haley Garr (Wright State volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 29 kills, 16 blocks, eight digs, six aces; top performance: 12 kills, three digs, three blocks and two aces in the Raiders’ 3-1 victory over Fairleigh Dickinson on Saturday at the Lafayette Tournament; team record: 3-6.
• Isaak Haas (Northern Kentucky men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 18th at the Queen City Invitational on Saturday in Mason, Ohio, 15:36.68; the Norse won the NCAA Division I meet title at the Queen City Invite.
• Kristyn Maymon (IU Southeast volleyball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 64 digs, 52 kills, eight blocks, five aces, three assists; top performance: 13 kills and 11 digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-2 win over Union (Ky.) last Friday at the Georgetown (Ky.) College Tournament; team records: 4-4 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, So.) — top performance: Perkins won the No. 2 singles flight with a 2-1 record at the Billiken Classic last Friday and Saturday in St. Louis; notes; 1-1 in doubles action.
• Layne Taylor (Hanover football, Fr.) — notes: six receptions for 61 yards in the Panthers’ 49-13 home setback on Saturday versus Illinois College; team record: 0-1.
• James Borengasser (Spalding men’s cross country, Borden native, Sr.) — notes: 99th at the Madison Kiwanis Invitational on Saturday in Hanover, 30:41.8.
• Logan Fry (St. Mary-of-the-Woods women’s cross country, Charlestown native, Louisville Sacred Heart graduate, Sr.) — notes: 37th at the Madison Kiwanis Invitational on Saturday in Hanover, 21:31.6.
• Jaime Leon (Thomas More men’s cross country, Jeffersonville native, Louisville Trinity graduate, So.) — notes: 154th at the Madison Kiwanis Invitational on Saturday in Hanover, 41:19.3.
• Stephen Tuma (Southern Indiana men’s soccer, Pekin native, Fr.) — notes: one shot and one shot on goal in the Screaming Eagles’ 6-0 home victory on Sunday against Kentucky Wesleyan; team record: 1-0-1.
Weekly stats are from Monday, Sept. 2 to this past Sunday. If you have any information about an area college athlete, contact Kevin Harris at 812-206-2117 or email@example.com.