> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 2-0 singles record, 2-0 doubles record; top performance: No. 4 singles win (6-1, 6-3) and No. 3 doubles victory (8-1) in the Grenadiers’ 9-0 home victory over IU East on Sunday; notes: IU Southeast captured the outright KIAC regular-season championship on Sunday; the Grenadiers also clinched the No. 1 seed in this week’s KIAC Tournament in New Albany; team records: 8-2 overall, 7-0 KIAC.
• Taylor Davis (Hanover women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Davis came off the bench in the Panthers’ 2-1 home win over Earlham last Wednesday and their 4-0 victory at Bluffton (Ohio) on Saturday; team records: 11-1-2 overall, 4-0-1 HCAC.
• Hanna Martin (Youngstown State women’s swimming, So.) — notes: fifth in the 1,000 freestyle in the Penguins’ 169.5-130.5 home loss to Cleveland State last Friday, 11:15.63; fifth in the 200 breaststroke, 2:45.79; fifth in the 400 free relay, 3:56.61; sixth in the 200 individual medley, 2:21.2.
• Hannah Harris (Murray State rifle, So.) — notes: 25th in small bore rifle in a home triangular meet with Morehead State and Columbus State on Sunday, 538 points; 26th in air rifle, 538 points.
• Sam Harris (Murray State rifle, Fr.) — notes: 10th in small bore rifle in a home triangular meet with Morehead State and Columbus State on Sunday, 566 points; 17th in air rifle, 573 points.
• Jason Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 200th at the #JennaStrong Fall Classic last Friday in Wilmington, Ohio, 28:30.07.
• Nicole Jones (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 23 kills, 10 digs, five aces, two blocks; notes: nine kills and four digs in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 home win over Point Park on Saturday; team records: 15-9 overall, 7-2 KIAC.
• Alissa Knable (Southern Indiana women’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 27th at the Evansville Invitational on Saturday, 19:57.14.
• Bailey Knable (Southern Indiana women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 35th at the Evansville Invitational on Saturday, 20:25.01.
• Catlin Lilly (Memphis volleyball, Fr.) — notes: eight kills and three blocks in the Tigers’ 3-1 home win over Rutgers last Friday; team records: 11-10 overall, 3-4 American Athletic Conference.
• Pryce Ragains (IUPUI men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 46th at the Bradley “Pink” Classic last Friday in Peoria, Ill., 25:26, personal record.
• Jared Santana (Wabash men’s cross country, So.) — notes: 354th at the Brooks Invitational on Saturday in Oshkosh, Wis., 28:06.04.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s cross country, So.) — notes: 81st at the Brooks Invitational on Saturday in Oshkosh, Wis., 25:52.97.