> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 13th in the 3,000 at the Fred Wilt Boilermaker Invitational on Saturday, Feb. 16 in West Lafayette, 9:16.55; 26th in the 3,000 at the GLVC Indoor Championships last weekend in Indianapolis, 9:31.08; Beck and the Greyhounds won their fourth consecutive GLVC championship.
• Kyle Briner (Lee baseball, So.) — bi-weekly stats: 1-0 record, 3 2/3 innings pitched, four runs allowed (all earned), two hits, nine strikeouts, three walks; top performance: winning pitcher in relief in the Flames’ 3-1 home win over Mobile (Ala.) in Game 2 of a doubleheader on Friday, Feb. 15, two innings pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, five strikeouts, one walk; team records: 15-2 overall, 6-0 Southern States Athletic Conference; Briner’s record: 1-0.
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Sr.) — top performance: fourth in the 5,000 at the Atlantic Sun Conference Indoor Championships last weekend in Johnson City, Tenn., 14:56.52, personal record; notes: sixth in the 3,000, 8:40.94.
• Rachel Clemons (Bellarmine women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 20th in the 5,000 at the GLVC Indoor Championships last weekend in Indianapolis, 19:19.24.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Jr.) — No. 3 singles loss (6-1, 6-1) and No. 2 doubles setback (8-4) in the Screaming Eagles’ 6-1 loss on Saturday at Austin Peay State; team record: 4-2.
• Jack Eckert (Iowa men’s track, Jr.) — top performance: second in the pole vault at the Iowa Invitational on Friday, Feb. 15, 14-11 1/2; notes: eighth in the 60 hurdles preliminaries, 8.73; 11th in the men’s heptathlon at the Big Ten Indoor Championships last weekend in Geneva, Ohio, 5,071 points, personal-best; during the heptathlon, recorded personal-best times in the 60 hurdles and 1,000.
• Nicole Hess (Bellarmine women’s track, Sr.) — notes: 10th in the pole vault at the GLVC Indoor Championships last weekend in Indianapolis, 9-3.
• Cody Jackson (Anderson men’s basketball, Jr.) — bi-weekly stats: 4.5 points per game, 4-of-10 field goals, 1-of-6 3-pointers, four rebounds, two assists; notes: seven points and three rebounds in the Ravens’ 58-45 home loss to Mount St. Joseph on Saturday, Feb. 16; season-ending stats: 6.7 points per game; team records: 11-14 overall, 7-11 HCAC.
• Grant Meyer (Quincy men’s basketball, Fr.) — bi-weekly stats: two points per game, 3-of-12 field goals, 2-of-8 3-pointers, 0-of-1 free throws, 14 assists, five rebounds, two steals; notes: game-high five assists and two rebounds in the Hawks’ 71-66 home win over Missouri S&T on Saturday, Feb. 16; team records: 12-13 overall, 7-10 GLVC.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, Fr.) — top performance: No. 3 singles victory (6-3, 3-1 ret.) in the Cougars’ 4-2 home win over Saint Louis on Saturday, Feb. 16; team record: 4-1.