> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• William Barber (Spalding men’s basketball, So.) — top performance: 10 points, shooting 2-of-2 from the field, 1-of-1 from 3-point range and 5-of-6 from the free-throw line, and team-high four rebounds in the Golden Eagles’ 70-61 loss on Saturday to host Washington (Mo.) in the first round of the NCAA Division III tournament; season-ending stats: 7.9 points per game, 3.2 rebounds per game; team records: 20-8 overall, 15-1 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Ashley Cochran (Hanover softball, Jr.) — notes: losing pitcher in a starting role in the Panthers’ 10-1 loss to Ferrum at the NTC Spring Games last Wednesday in Clermont, Fla., 3 1/3 innings pitched, six runs allowed (all earned), seven hits, one strikeout, one walk; team record: 1-7.
• Kamaren Cole (Danville Area Community College women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: team-high 16 points in the Jaguars’ 64-54 loss on Saturday at John Wood Community College; team records: 21-9 overall, 7-4 Mid-West Athletic Conference.
• Donnie Hale (Purdue men’s basketball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 7.5 points per game, 7-of-13 field goals, 1-of-1 free throws, three rebounds; top performance: team-high 13 points, shooting 6-of-11 from the floor and 1-of-1 from the line, in the Boilermakers’ 58-48 loss last Wednesday at Iowa; team records: 14-15 overall, 7-9 Big Ten.
• Jordy Martin (Rose-Hulman men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: one rebound in the Engineers’ 72-52 home loss on Saturday in the first round of the NCAA Division III tournament; season-ending stats: 1.1 points per game; team records: 24-4 overall, 16-2 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• Tionna Peters (IU Southeast women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: four points in the Grenadiers’ 76-51 home victory over Point Park in the KIAC Tournament semifinals on Monday, Feb. 25; season-ending stats: four points per game; team records: 17-13 overall, 8-7 KIAC.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 12 points per game, 9-of-25 field goals, 4-of-11 3-pointers, 2-of-3 free throws, 13 rebounds, three assists; top performance: 12 points, shooting 4-of-14 from the field, 3-of-8 from 3-point range and 1-of-2 from the line, and six rebounds in the Aggies’ 61-46 loss on Saturday at Texas-Arlington; notes: Roland’s three 3-pointers against Arlington tied his career-high; team records: 19-9 overall, 9-7 Western Athletic Conference.
• A.J. Schmidt (McKendree men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: team-high three assists, three rebounds and two points in the Bearcats’ 80-66 loss last Thursday at Bellarmine; season-ending stats: 3.1 rebounds per game, 2.8 assists per game, 2.6 points per game; team records: 7-21 overall, 1-17 GLVC.
• Alex Stewart (Western Kentucky men’s tennis, Fr.) — notes: No. 6 singles loss (7-5, 6-3) and No. 3 doubles setback (8-2) in the Hilltoppers’ 7-0 loss on Sunday at Southern Indiana; team record: 1-5.
• Brandy Stover (William & Mary gymnastics, So.) — top performance: third in the balance beam in the Tribe’s quadrangular meet on Saturday at Rutgers, 9.750; notes: 24th in the floor exercise, 8.600.
• Brittany Stover (William & Mary gymnastics, Fr.) — top performance: third in the all-around in the Tribe’s quadrangular meet on Saturday at Rutgers, 37.900; notes: fifth in the vault, 9.775; sixth in the uneven parallel bars, 9.725; 18th in the balance beam, 9.000; 23rd in the floor exercise, 9.400; Stover recently won the Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference Rookie of the Week.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 10th in the 3,000 at the North Coast Athletic Conference Indoor Track and Field Championships on Saturday in Wooster, Ohio, 9:04.03; the Little Giants won their third consecutive conference championship with 220 1/2 points.
• Chris Whitehead (Danville Area Community College men’s basketball, So.) — top performance: 12 points, shooting 6-of-10 from the field, two rebounds and two assists in the Jaguars’ 57-52 victory on Saturday at John Wood Community College; notes: the Jaguars have clinched their second consecutive Mid-West Athletic Conference championship; team records: 27-3 overall, 10-0 Mid-West Athletic Conference.