JEFFERSONVILLE’S 2013-14 OUTLOOK
• Coach: Matt Pait (7-14 heading into second season at Jeff and overall).
• RETURNING STARTERS: Haley Vogen (6-0, Sr., C), Aurreeshae Hines (5-3, Sr., G).
• OTHER KEY RETURNING PLAYERS: Emily Gray (5-11, Jr., F), Taylor Sykes (5-3, So., G), Makenzi Johnson (5-8, Sr., G/F), Chelsea Lewis (5-2, Jr., G), Nycia Ford (5-7, Jr., F), Hailey Lacy (5-7, So., G/F).
• DEPARTURES: Nichole Midgett (5-2, G), Taylor Davis (5-6 G/F), Taylor Hines (5-3, G).
• 2012-13 SEASON RECAP: At first glance, a 7-14 record looks like a disappointing season. By Jeffersonville’s standards, it was, but the Red Devils were so close to having a much better record. They lost three games in overtime, one by a single point and two more in which they led in the fourth quarter.
• 2013-14 PRESEASON EXPECTATIONS: It’s really hard to tell. Vogen’s return in the middle gives Jeff a chance to be much better and Gray could be the Devils’ breakout player. There’s a ton of team speed and some size. Jeff fans may not expect a repeat of Jeff’s 2011 state championship, but they certain believe the Devils could have their first winning season since that state title.