> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Ashley Dickerson (Indiana State softball, Jr.) - recent stats: 4-for-13, four RBIs, two runs scored, one home run, one stolen base; notes: 1-for-4 with a home run, three RBIs and a run scored in the Sycamores’ 12-8 victory in eight innings at Illinois State in Game 1 of a doubleheader on Saturday; team records: 18-15 overall, 2-6 Missouri Valley Conference.
• Katie Guernsey (St. Joseph’s women’s tennis, Sr.) - notes: No. 1 doubles loss (8-2) in the Pumas’ 5-0 home loss to McKendree last Saturday; team records: 7-9 overall, 0-2 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Sarah Richey (IU Southeast softball, So.) - notes: Richey came in as a pinch hitter in the Grenadiers’ 10-4 win at Midway on March 24 in Game 2 of a doubleheader; team records: 18-7 overall, 7-1 KIAC.
• Trent Astle (Xavier baseball, Fr.) - notes: losing pitcher in a starting role in the Musketeers’ 9-6 loss at Kentucky on March 26, nine runs allowed (six earned), eight hits, three walks, one strikeout; team record: 13-13; Astle’s record: 1-2.
• Shane Burke (IU Southeast men’s tennis, Jr.) - notes: No. 2 singles victory (6-1, 6-1) and No. 3 doubles win by forfeit in the Grenadiers’ 9-0 home victory over Oakland City on Monday; team records: 4-3 overall, 2-0 KIAC.
• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, Jr.) - top performance: No. 4 singles victory (6-0, 6-1) and No. 3 doubles win (8-0) in the Grenadiers’ 8-1 triumph at IU East last Sunday; team records: 13-2 overall, 8-0 KIAC.
• Tyrell Dowdell (Indiana State men’s track, Fr.) - notes: fifth in the 1,600 relay at the Cornell Spring Classic Invitational last Friday and Saturday in Carbondale, Ill., 3:28.49; 10th in the 400, 51.51.
• Marley Edwards (Harding softball, Fr.) - weekly stats: 8-for-21, four RBIs, three doubles; top performance: 2-for-4 with two doubles and three RBIs in the Bisons’ 4-3 home victory over Arkansas Tech on March 25 in the first game of a doubleheader; team records: 23-18 overall, 15-13 Great American Conference.
• Patrick Elliott (Ball State men’s tennis, Jr.) - weekly stats: 2-1 singles record, 3-0 doubles record; top performance: No. 2 singles victory (6-1, 6-3) and No. 2 doubles triumph (8-6) in the Cardinals’ 7-0 home win over Butler on March 27; team records: 9-10 overall, 1-1 Mid-American Conference.
• Mark Meyer (Parkland baseball, Fr.) - recent stats: 0-0 record, 5 1/3 innings pitched, one run allowed (earned), two hits, three strikeouts, two walks; notes: no-decision relief outing in the Cobras’ 5-1 home loss to Illinois Central on Monday in Game 2 of a doubleheader, five innings pitched, one run allowed (earned), two hits, two strikeouts, two walks; team records: 13-9 overall, 6-2 Mid-West Athletic Conference; Meyer’s record: 0-1.
• Ryan Pierce (Bellarmine baseball, Sr.) - recent stats: 4-for-10, two runs scored, one RBI; top performance: 3-for-5 with one run scored and one RBI in the Knights’ 11-5 loss at Illinois-Springfield last Sunday in the second game of a doubleheader; team records: 9-17 overall, 2-12 GLVC.
• Morgan Reilly (Evangel (Mo.) women’s tennis, Fr.) - top performance: Reilly went 2-0 at No. 6 singles and 2-0 at No. 3 doubles in Evangel’s two victories last weekend at Bethel (Kan.) and at Baker (Kan.); team records: 8-3 overall, 3-0 Heart of America Athletic Conference.
• Kayleigh Thomas (Southern (La.) softball, Fr.) - recent stats: 1-2 record, 18 1/3 innings pitched, 15 runs allowed (11 earned), 25 hits, 15 strikeouts, three walks; top performance: winning pitcher in the Jaguars’ 6-2 victory at Grambling State on Monday, five innings pitched, two runs allowed (one earned), five hits, four strikeouts, no walks; team records: 3-30 overall, 3-5 Southwestern Athletic Conference; Thomas’ record: 1-15.