> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Jacob Armstrong (UAB baseball, Fr.) - notes: 0-for-1 in a pinch-hitting role in the Blazers’ 7-2 home loss to Troy on Tuesday; team records: 19-10 overall, 6-3 Conference USA.
• Brooke Barnett (IU Southeast softball, Fr.) - recent stats: 7-for-14, four RBIs, three runs scored, two stolen bases; top performance: 3-for-3 with an RBI and a stolen base in the Grenadiers’ 5-3 home victory over Berea on Tuesday in the second game of a doubleheader; team records: 18-7 overall, 7-1 KIAC.
• Aaron Beck (Indianapolis men’s track, Sr.) - notes: 41st in the 1,500 at the Oliver Nikoloff Invitational last Friday and Saturday in Cincinnati, 4:30.68.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Sr.) - recent stats: 0-2 singles record, 0-2 doubles record; notes: No. 1 singles loss (6-1, 6-0) and No. 1 doubles setback (8-5) in the Screaming Eagles’ 9-0 loss at Indianapolis on March 28; team records: 5-11 overall, 0-3 GLVC.
• Jack Eckert (Iowa men’s track, Sr.) - notes: third in the javelin at the Arizona State Invitational last Friday and Saturday, 187-0; seventh in the 110 hurdles, 15.74; 13th in the long jump 20-1 ?.
• Isaak Haas (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Fr.) - notes: 37th in the 1,500 at the Oliver Nikoloff Invitational last Friday and Saturday in Cincinnati, 4:16.12.
• Megan Pennington (Oakland City softball, Jr.) - notes: 1-for-4 with two runs scored in the Oaks’ 10-4 home win over Mid-Continent on Monday in Game 2 of a twinbill; team record: 10-10.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, So.) - recent stats: 1-1 singles record; top performance: No. 3 singles win (6-0, 6-2) in the Cougars’ 5-2 loss at Austin Peay last Sunday; team records: 9-8 overall, 3-3 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Jamie Valvano (Oakland City baseball, Fr.) - recent stats: 2-for-11, two RBIs, one run scored, one triple, one stolen base; top performance: 2-for-4 with a triple and two RBIs in the Oaks’ 5-4 home victory over Oakland City on Wednesday; team record: 3-13.
• Chip Hockenbury (Hanover baseball, Sr.) - recent stats: 0-0 record, one save, 4 1/3 innings pitched, no runs allowed, four hits, three strikeouts, one walk; notes: second save of the season in the Panthers’ 11-8 victory at Transylvania on Tuesday, no runs allowed, no hits, one strikeout, one walk; team records: 7-10 overall, 3-4 HCAC; Hockenbury’s record: 1-1.
• Alex Wiseman (Hanover baseball, So.) - notes: no-decision relief outing in the Panthers’ 11-8 win at Transylvania on Tuesday, three runs allowed (all earned), four hits, one strikeout, no walks; team records: 7-10 overall, 3-4 HCAC; Wiseman’s record: 0-0.