> SOUTHERN INDIANA — • Adam Togami (Wabash men’s track, Fr.) — notes: 23rd in the 5,000 (16:37.07) and 46th in the 1,500 (4:29.69) at the Indiana Wesleyan Polar Bear Invitational last Saturday.
• Tyler Byrne (Louisville men’s track, Georgetown native, So.) — top performance: third in the 3,000 invitational last Friday and Saturday at the Vanderbilt Black and Gold Invitational, 8:20.91.
• Oliver Book (Cincinnati men’s track, Jr.) — top performance: fourth in the 5,000 at the Alabama Relays last Friday and Saturday, 14:47.41.
• Ryan Dixon (Bellarmine baseball, So.) — top performance: first save of season in relief outing in the Knights’ 8-4 home win over Rockhust in Game 1 of a doubleheader on Saturday, 2 2/3 innings pitched, no runs allowed, no hits, two strikeouts, no walks; team records: 7-9 overall, 3-3 GLVC; Dixon’s record: 0-0.
• Katy Flanagan (Spalding softball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 2-for-7, two runs scored, one RBI; notes: 1-for-3 with a run scored and an RBI in the Golden Eagles’ 8-7 home loss on Saturday against Westminster (Mo.) in Game 1 of a doubleheader; team records: 6-6 overall, 0-2 SLIAC.
• Patric Geary (Hanover men’s golf, So.) — notes: sixth at the Mount St. Joseph Spring Invitational this weekend with a one-round score of 77, 5-over-par.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s track, Fr.) — notes: 10th in the 5,000 at the Mount St. Joseph Invitational last Friday, 23:50.41.
• Trey Pfund (Marian men’s golf, Sr.) — top performance: third at the Eagle Invitational March 17-19 in Daytona Beach, Fla., with a three-round score of 219, 3-over-par (72 in the first round, 72 in the second, 75 in the final).
• Brendan Chwalek (Northern Kentucky men’s track, Sr.) — notes: 37th in the 1,500 at the Alabama Relays last Friday and Saturday, 4:05.42.
• Morgan Coquerille (Southern Indiana women’s tennis, Jr.) — top performance: No. 3 singles win (6-1, 6-3) and No. 2 doubles victory (8-0) in the Screaming Eagles’ 9-0 home triumph on Saturday against Kentucky Wesleyan; team records: 6-4 overall, 1-0 GLVC.
• Jack Eckert (Iowa men’s track, Jr.) — notes: 11th in the men’s heptathlon at the Big Ten Indoor Track and Field Championships last Friday and Saturday in Geneva, Ohio, 5,071 points; Eckert set personal records during the heptathlon in the shot put (40-6), long jump (20 3 1-2), 60 hurdles (8.73) and 1,000 (2:40.06); his heptathlon score ranks fourth in Iowa history.
• Jacob Perkins (Southern Illinois-Edwardsville men’s tennis, Fr.) — weekly stats: 0-2 singles record; notes: No. 3 singles loss (4-6, 6-2, 6-0) in the Cougars’ 4-3 home win over Murray State on Sunday; team records: 6-4 overall, 1-1 Ohio Valley Conference.