> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, Jr.) — weekly stats: 2-0 singles record, 2-0 doubles record; top performance: No. 4 singles win (6-0, 6-0) and No. 3 doubles victory (8-0) in the Grenadiers’ 9-0 win versus Alice Lloyd on Sunday in Berea, Ky.; team records: 4-1 overall, 3-0 KIAC.
• Taylor Davis (Hanover women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Davis started as a defender in the Panthers’ double-overtime scoreless tie last Wednesday at home against Thomas More and in their 2-0 victory at Capital (Ohio) on Saturday; Davis has seen action in all eight of Hanover’s games this season; team record: 6-1-1.
• Erika Shepherd (Hanover women’s golf, So.) — top performance: ninth at the Rose-Hulman Fall Invitational this weekend with a two-round score of 168, 24-over-par (89 in the first round, 79 in the final).
• Maddy Bellew (Ottawa women’s tennis, So.) — notes: 2-1 singles record and 1-1 doubles record at the United States Tennis Association/Intercollegiate Tennis Association NAIA Women Central-West/Southwest Regional Championships in Omaha, Neb., last weekend.
• Nick Blackwell (Transylvania men’s soccer, So.) — notes: Blackwell made his first start of his collegiate career in Sunday’s 2-1 home win over Spalding; team record: 6-2.
• Jason Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Sr.) — notes: 83rd in the Little State race at the Indiana Intercollegiates last Friday in Bloomington, 29:54.3.
• Shelby Hoskins (Tennessee-Martin volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: 19 kills, seven blocks, three digs; notes: eight kills, team-high four blocks and two digs in the Skyhawks’ 3-1 loss versus Toledo at the Butler Classic last Friday; team record: 6-9.
• Nicole Jones (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 26 kills, six digs, three blocks; top performance: season-high 15 kills, two digs and two blocks in the Grenadiers’ 3-1 home victory over Oakland City last Thursday; team records: 8-5 overall, 1-0 KIAC.
• Catlin Lilly (Memphis volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 45 kills, 30 digs, six blocks; top performance: match-high 15 kills and 14 digs in the Tigers’ 3-1 home loss to Arkansas State last Wednesday; notes: Lilly has five double-doubles after 13 matches this season; team record: 8-5.
• Pryce Ragains (IUPUI men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 24th in the Big State race at the Indiana Intercollegiates last Friday in Bloomington, 26:24.41.
• Jared Santana (Wabash men’s cross country, So.) — notes: 47th in the open race at the Indiana Intercollegiates last Friday in Bloomington, 28:50.03.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s cross country, So.) — notes: 13th in the Little State race at the Indiana Intercollegiates last Friday in Bloomington, 26:47.28; the Little Giants won the Little State race with a team score of 42.