> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Casey Guernsey (Bellarmine women’s swimming, Fr.) — top performance: second in the 400 freestyle relay in the Knights’ 79-32 loss last Friday at Xavier, 4:15.69; notes: fourth in the 50 freestyle, 29.34; fourth in the 200 breaststroke, 2:51.19; fifth in the 100 breaststroke, 1:16.29; it was the Knights’ first meet in their inaugural season.
• Brittany Pierce (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — notes: Pierce saw action in the Grenadiers’ 3-2 home loss to Asbury on Tuesday; team records: 16-12 overall, 7-3 KIAC.
• Zach Blankenbeker (Army men’s swimming, Fr.) — top performance: second in the 200 butterfly in last Friday’s 167.5-132.5 home win over Connecticut, 1:53.76.
• Katherine Clark (IU Southeast women’s tennis, So.) — weekly stats: 2-1 doubles record; top performance: No. 1 doubles win (8-0) in the Grenadiers’ 5-0 victory over Carlow last Friday in the KIAC Tournament quarterfinals in Richmond; notes: Clark and the Grenadiers won the conference tourney title with a 5-1 victory over Asbury last Saturday in Richmond. It was IU Southeast’s 14th consecutive KIAC Tournament title. Clark earned a spot on the all-conference team for the first time in her college career; team records: 12-5 overall, 8-0 KIAC.
• Kegan Clark (IU Southeast men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: two rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 90-83 loss on Tuesday at the University of the Cumberlands; team record: 0-1.
• Nick Blackwell (Transylvania men’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Blackwell played in Transylvania’s 3-0 home win over Franklin on Wednesday in the HCAC Tournament semifinals; team records: 15-1-2 overall, 8-0-1 HCAC.
• Lauren Bratcher (Vincennes volleyball, So.) — notes: Entering last Saturday’s tri-match at Parkland, Bratcher ranked 10th in the nation in assists per set in 9.65; team record: 27-8.
• Donnie Hale (Purdue men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: eight points and a game-high three blocks in the Boilermakers’ 70-61 exhibition home win over Montevallo on Tuesday.
• Hannah Harris (Murray State rifle, Fr.) — notes: 1,101 total points in the Racers’ home tournament against Mississippi and Jacksonville State last Saturday.
• Parker Henes (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — notes: Henes played in the Grenadiers’ 90-83 loss on Tuesday at the University of the Cumberlands; team record: 0-1.
• Jason Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 39th at the HCAC Cross Country Championship last Saturday in Bluffton, Ohio, 28:31.1.
• Mathew Holcomb (Hanover men’s cross country, Jr.) — notes: 53rd at the HCAC Cross Country Championship last Saturday in Bluffton, Ohio, 29:26.3.
• Shelby Hoskins (Tennessee-Martin volleyball, Fr.) — weekly stats: 24 kills, six digs, five blocks, two aces; top performance: team-high 14 kills, match-high five blocks and three digs in the Skyhawks’ 3-1 home win over Eastern Illinois last Friday; team records: 10-16 overall, 6-6 Ohio Valley Conference.
• Emily Knight (IU Southeast volleyball, Sr.) — notes: six digs and two assists in the Grenadiers’ 3-2 home setback to Asbury on Tuesday; team records: 16-12 overall, 7-3 KIAC.
• Kaitlin Robinett (Evansville women’s soccer, Jr.) — notes: Robinett and the Purple Aces captured their first-ever Missouri Valley Conference regular-season championship after Illinois State knocked off Drake last Thursday; team records: 5-7-3 overall, 4-1-1 MVC.
• Adam Togami (Wabash men’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 42nd at the North Coast Athletic Conference Cross Country Championships last Saturday in Wooster, Ohio, 28:06.3.
• Josh Underwood (Bellarmine men’s swimming, So.) — top performance: third in the 200 breaststroke last Friday in a 77-30 loss last Friday at Xavier, 2:40.51; notes: fourth in the 50 freestyle, 25.54; fifth in the 100 breaststroke, 1:11.87; it was the Knights’ first meet in their inaugural season.
• Brandi Waller (Middle Tennessee State volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 17 kills, five digs, two blocks; top performance: 13 kills in the Blue Raiders’ 3-1 win last Friday at Florida Atlantic; team records: 9-20 overall, 6-6 Sun Belt Conference.