> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• Lindsay Krohn (Bluffton volleyball, Jr.) — weekly stats: 27 digs, 10 aces; notes: eight digs and team-high two aces in the Beavers’ 3-0 loss on Tuesday at Rose-Hulman in the first round of the HCAC Tournament; season-ending stats: 258 digs, 38 aces; team records: 17-14 overall, 5-4 HCAC.
• Brett Bass (Transylvania men’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: Bass saw action in the Pioneers’ 3-0 home win over Franklin on Wednesday in the HCAC Tournament semifinals; team records: 15-1-2 overall, 8-0-1 HCAC.
• Ethan Cook (Franklin football, Jr.) — notes: Cook played in Franklin’s 35-14 victory last Saturday at Defiance; team records: 6-2 overall, 6-0 HCAC.
• Spencer Corrao (Hanover football, So.) — top performance: 12 carries for 127 rushing yards and three touchdown runs (1, 9, 30 yards) in the Panthers’ 55-10 home triumph over Earlham last Saturday; team records: 6-2 overall, 6-0 HCAC.
• Kelsey Davidson (IU Southeast volleyball, Fr.) — notes: nine digs in IU Southeast’s 3-2 home setback over Asbury on Tuesday; team records: 16-12 overall, 7-3 KIAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: eight points and four rebounds in the Saints’ 80-66 loss last Saturday at Grace; team record: 0-1.
• Elizabeth Fuchs (Spalding women’s cross country, So.) — notes: 31st at the SLIAC Cross Country Championships last Saturday in Hillsboro, Ill., 26:42.1.
• Lucy Knott (Bellarmine volleyball, Sr.) — weekly stats: 31 kills, seven blocks, five digs; top performance: 12 kills and two blocks in the Knights’ 3-1 home win over Wisconsin-Parkside last Saturday; team records: 15-6 overall, 10-4 GLVC.
• Casey Marlin (Lenoir-Rhyne women’s soccer, Fr.) — notes: one shot and one shot on goal in the Bears’ 2-0 win last Saturday at Anderson (S.C.). The victory earned Lenoir-Rhyne its second consecutive South Atlantic Conference regular-season outright title; team records: 14-1-2 overall, 9-0 South Atlantic Conference.
• Casey McCauley (Thomas More women’s cross country, Fr.) — notes: 65th at the Presidents’ Athletic Conference Championship last Saturday in Bethany, W.Va., 27:13.6.
• Ashley Ricks (UAB volleyball, So.) — weekly stats: nine kills, five blocks, two digs; notes: eight kills, four blocks and two digs in the Blazers’ 3-2 home win last Thursday against SMU; team records: 16-12 overall, 8-4 Conference USA.