> SOUTHERN INDIANA —
• William Barber (Spalding men’s basketball, So.) — notes: four rebounds and two points in the Golden Eagles’ 77-69 victory on Saturday at Westminster (Mo.); team records: 5-6 overall, 2-0 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Donnie Hale (Purdue men’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: six rebounds and two points in the Boilermakers’ 84-61 loss on Saturday at Michigan State; team records: 7-7 overall, 1-1 Big Ten.
• Parker Henes (IU Southeast men’s basketball, So.) — notes: six points and a team-high five rebounds in the Grenadiers’ 73-56 victory on Saturday at Alice Lloyd; team records: 13-3 overall, 3-0 KIAC.
• Jordy Martin (Rose-Hulman men’s basketball, Jr.) — notes: four points in the Engineers’ 52-36 win on Saturday at Mount St. Joseph; team records: 12-1 overall, 6-0 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference.
• TeNale Roland (Utah State men’s basketball, Jr.) — recent stats: one point per game, 1-of-4 field goals, 0-of-3 3-pointers, two rebounds, two assists; notes: two points in the Aggies’ 82-75 overtime home victory over Idaho on Saturday; team records: 13-1 overall, 4-0 Western Athletic Conference.
• A.J. Schmidt (McKendree men’s basketball, Fr.) — recent stats: 3.5 points per game, 3-of-8 field goals, 1-of-6 3-pointers, 0-of-1 free throws, six rebounds, four assists; notes: seven points in the Bearcats’ 69-66 loss last Thursday at Illinois-Springfield; team records: 7-5 overall, 1-1 Great Lakes Valley Conference.
• Kallie Ash (Spalding women’s basketball, Fr.) — notes: six rebounds, two points and two assists in the Golden Eagles’ 67-62 loss on Saturday at Westminster (Mo.); team records: 2-7 overall, 1-1 SLIAC.
• Megan Eve (Holy Cross women’s basketball, Jr.) — recent stats: six points per game, 4-of-17 field goals, 4-of-8 3-pointers, five rebounds; notes: nine points and two rebounds in the Saints’ 78-70 win last Thursday at Trinity International; team records: 7-12 overall, 3-8 Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Division II.
• Johnell Hardin (Spalding men’s basketball, Sr.) — notes: two points and two rebounds in Spalding’s 77-69 win on Saturday at Westminster (Mo.); team records: 5-6 overall, 2-0 SLIAC.