- March 2012 tornado coverage
- We Survived: A hopeful spirit after the storm
- Gains & losses: Students discuss what’s missing after the storm
- ‘We should be gone’ — Former Henryville residents talk about being sucked up in March 2 twister
- 365 days later: Henryville residents celebrate recovery, community
- SAVING GRACE: Mt. Moriah Church members credit faith for helping them survive lost building
- Severe Weather Preparedness Week starts Sunday
- Events to mark tornado’s anniversary
Restoration in humanity: Sen. Coats visits Henryville schools for first time since March
Coats talked to students a little about his job as a senator and how he thought the reaction of Henryville’s citizens exemplified what he loves about the country.
- Concert to say ‘thank you’ for Henryville helpers
Henryville HS yearbook nets staffers awards
Rachel Hamm, a 2012 graduate, won third place for best feature photo, and current juniors Morgan Perry and Cody Phillips, along with 2012 graduate Cady Munk, won first place for best feature writing and reporting for their story about bus drivers transporting students home during the March 2 tornadoes.
- More March 2012 tornado coverage Headlines