- March 2012 tornado coverage
- A LESSON IN DEDICATION: Ceremony at Henryville welcomes students, others back for start of school today
Coming together: CrossRoads Missions, Northside Christian, Habitat team up to finish house frames for blitz build
For Raise the Roof over Southern Indiana to be a success, a total of about $1.7 million will be needed. About half of that will be covered by federal grants, but Habitat will rely on donors and sponsors for the rest. Both are still needed.
Blessings in a box: Safe Harbor Church hosting Saturday event
So months after the storms, with the rebuilding effort well under way, he said Safe Harbor and Kenneth Copeland Ministries are partnering to make sure those residents are not forgotten.
- Getting their marching orders: March2Recovery group about to ramp up tornado-recovery efforts with $2M grant
- Hornet pride on display: Henryville’s schools on schedule to open for 2012-13 school year, administrators impressed
- Henryville victims giving back
Project embraces community’s spirit following tornadoes
The publication is available beginning today for $9.95 at several locations throughout Southern Indiana. A portion of the proceeds from sales will benefit disaster relief efforts.
Trio of heroes: Three men who helped rescue Henryville woman talk about tornadoes
Lovins told Smallwood to “hold this thing like you’ve never held anything tighter in your life.”
“She wasn’t in shock. She was talking just like me and you,” Lovins said.
- A snapshot of perseverance: Clapp family sorting through their lives post-tornado
- Help for those on the Hill: Daisy Hill residents working to rebuild homes, lives
- More March 2012 tornado coverage Headlines