JEFFERSONVILLE — Children with the New Albany Parks Department programs learned about firefighting equipment while visiting the Vintage Fire Museum, 723 Spring St., Jeffersonville, Thursday afternoon. The Vintage Fire Museum will hold its grand opening ceremony at 10:30 a.m. Saturday. See related photo.
Ron Banet, Greenville, of MAC Construction & Excavating, uses an excavator to remove portions of the sidewalk and curb along East Main Street in New Albany in this March 2014 file photo.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- Blue ink cleaned from New Albany creek
- MELTING IGLOOS: River Ridge eyes equipment to demo Army storage facilities
- New rules for Clark County Drug Court
- Jeffersonville man arrested in Louisville after pursuit
- New Albany's Main Street to close for median work
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
SUMMER HANGOUT: Skill development workouts key for Bulldogs
Shannon emphasizes offensive skills, especially shootingContinued ...
- LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL: New Albany finishes pool play unbeaten at state
- SPORTS IN BRIEF: July 22, 2014
- TRACKING: Sean Godfrey
- SUMMER HANGOUT: Skill development workouts key for Bulldogs
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES
- EVENTS CALENDAR