JEFFERSONVILLE — Downtown Jeffersonville businesses participated in PARK(ing) Day on Friday — an annual worldwide event where artists, designers and citizens transform public parking spots into public parks.
U.S. Department of Justice Senior Litigation Counsel Brad Blackington, left, speaks about a grand jury indictment surrounding Clark County Sheriff Daniel Rodden and his alleged involvement with a prostitute during a press conference at the Lee H. Hamilton Federal Building in downtown New Albany on Tuesday afternoon.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- UPDATE: Read federal indictment of Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden
- Clark County sheriff indicted on federal charges; has initial court appearance in Indianapolis
- Lane of I-65 north in Jeffersonville reopens to traffic
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Tuesday, July 29
- GIBSON SENTENCING HEARING: Sister, ex-wife say Gibson struggled with alcoholism
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL: New Albany 9-10s win fourth consecutive state title
All-Stars bomb Dyer 10-1 for crown, outscore state opponents 60-7Continued ...
- LITTLE LEAGUE SOFTBALL: JEFF/GRC claims Junior state championship
- LEGION BASEBALL: Post 42 wins regional, headed to state for first time
- LITTLE LEAGUE SOFTBALL: Jeff runs by Riverfield 14-4 in state opener
- LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL: New Albany 9-10s win fourth consecutive state title
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES
- EVENTS CALENDAR