CLARKSVILLE — Families roasted a hot dogs at the Clarksville Family Campout at Colgate Park Saturday evening while they enjoyed other activities at the inaugural event. For the first time, families were allowed to set up camp in Colgate park for $10 per family, where they enjoyed free activities and exclusive after-hour access to the Clarksville Family Aquatic Center.
Families enjoyed activities at inaugural event
U.S. Department of Justice Senior Litigation Counsel Brad Blackington, left, speaks about a grand jury indictment surrounding Clark County Sheriff Daniel Rodden and his alleged involvement with a prostitute during a press conference at the Lee H. Hamilton Federal Building in downtown New Albany on Tuesday afternoon.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- UPDATE: Read federal indictment of Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden
- Clark County sheriff indicted on federal charges; has initial court appearance in Indianapolis
- Lane of I-65 north in Jeffersonville reopens to traffic
- JAIL ACTIVITY — For Tuesday, July 29
- GIBSON SENTENCING HEARING: Sister, ex-wife say Gibson struggled with alcoholism
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL: New Albany 9-10s win fourth consecutive state title
All-Stars bomb Dyer 10-1 for crown, outscore state opponents 60-7Continued ...
- LITTLE LEAGUE SOFTBALL: JEFF/GRC claims Junior state championship
- LEGION BASEBALL: Post 42 wins regional, headed to state for first time
- LITTLE LEAGUE SOFTBALL: Jeff runs by Riverfield 14-4 in state opener
- LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL: New Albany 9-10s win fourth consecutive state title
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES
- EVENTS CALENDAR