NEW ALBANY — The inaugural Boomtown Ball & Festival drew a large crowd to Market Street in downtown New Albany on Sunday as attendees enjoyed a lineup of live music, visited vendors from the Flea Off Market and dined on some local eats. The headlining act was Houndmouth, a New Albany band that has opened for national acts over the past several months. See related photo and video.
Students who attended the Renaissance Academy's Culture Camp lead other students in an exercise, brainstorming thoughts, fears and opinions of the new learning style and school. The Academy is largely based on projects, working in groups and hands-on education.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- Clark County Commissioners secure $888,000 for New Wash sidewalks
- Completion date set for Big Four Station in Jeffersonville
- A little vision goes a long way: Renaissance Academy shows students how ideas transform buildings, methods
- Four-day Gibson hearing reaches end; father of victim speaks out
- Clark County detectives investigating inmate’s death
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL: New Albany expects success in Indy
Tourney begins Saturday against Ohio championsContinued ...
- LITTLE LEAGUE SOFTBALL: Jeff/GRC going to Akron to win
- LITTLE LEAGUE: Little League success causes bearable disruptions
- AMERICAN LEGION BASEBALL: Floyds Knobs bows out at state
- LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL: New Albany expects success in Indy
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES
- EVENTS CALENDAR