NEW ALBANY — Lincoln Hills Health Center held a party Thursday afternoon to celebrate the facility's perfect score with zero deficiencies on the Indiana Department of Health Annual Survey. Only 10 percent of about 450 facilities in the state do this well on the annual survey. See related photos.
Ron Banet, Greenville, of MAC Construction & Excavating, uses an excavator to remove portions of the sidewalk and curb along East Main Street in New Albany in this March 2014 file photo.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- New Albany's Main Street to close for median work
- Gay couples’ lawyers object to full-court hearing in Indiana
- Federal appeals court deals blow to health law
- Man leads police on chase from Jeffersonville into Louisville
- Clark Memorial partnering with company for mental health assessments
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
SUMMER HANGOUT: Skill development workouts key for Bulldogs
Shannon emphasizes offensive skills, especially shootingContinued ...
- LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL: New Albany finishes pool play unbeaten at state
- SPORTS IN BRIEF: July 22, 2014
- TRACKING: Sean Godfrey
- SUMMER HANGOUT: Skill development workouts key for Bulldogs
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES
- EVENTS CALENDAR