NEW ALBANY — Lincoln Hills Health Center held a party Thursday afternoon to celebrate the facility's perfect score with zero deficiencies on the Indiana Department of Health Annual Survey. Only 10 percent of about 450 facilities in the state do this well on the annual survey. See related photos.
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence reads a book to the kindergarten class at Sacred Heart in Jeffersonville Thursday afternoon.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- 6 P.M. UPDATE: Southern Indiana couples want equal rights in same-sex suit
- New Albany to battle Home Depot, Meijer tax appeal
- Public may donate, participate at Hope Southern Indiana
- Clarksville pursuit ends in Louisville
- Lane restrictions on I-65 begin Sunday
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
ON THE SPOT — GARRETT VICK: Borden senior eyeing another sectional title
Vick increased leadership role in 2013-14Continued ...
- CLASS 3A NORTH HARRISON SECTIONAL: Creek overcomes slow start, beats Madison
- H.S. SOFTBALL: Jeff hires Jordan as new softball coach
- COLLEGE BASEBALL: Astle shuts down IU in first career start
- ON THE SPOT — GARRETT VICK: Borden senior eyeing another sectional title
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES
- EVENTS CALENDAR