JEFFERSONVILLE — A severe storm rolled through Clark County just after 5 p.m. today, knocking down limbs and dropping substantial hail. See related photo of a downed limb in Jeffersonville.
New Albany firefighters pack up their gear on Tuesday morning after working the scene of a structure fire that started late Monday night at Sam's Food & Spirits near the intersection of Payne Koehler and Charlestown roads in New Albany.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- NEW ERA: New Tech construction begins in Clarksville
- Silver Street in New Albany to close for drainage improvements
- Separate arrests made overnight by Indiana State Police
- Community rises up to help New Albany restaurant lost in fire
- 'I would love it if it was every day': YMCA branches receive grant for after-school programs
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
BOYS' SWIMMING PREVIEW: Floyd looks to dethrone three-time champion Devils
Young Highlanders should get stronger throughout 2013-14 seasonContinued ...
- HARDWOOD AFTERMATH: Snow ruins Dragons’ opportunity to be tested
- COLLEGE NOTEBOOK: Dec. 10, 2013
- ON THE SPOT: Ellis has big senior year ahead of him
- BOYS' SWIMMING PREVIEW: Floyd looks to dethrone three-time champion Devils
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES