NEW ALBANY — Three New Albany homes are being removed for the new outdoor Aquatic Center at the former Camille Wright pool property off Daisy Lane Monday. The aquatic center should be open by the summer of 2015, and the construction contract will be awarded in April or May. See related photos.
Judy Lunsford works on a lesson plan for her students with fellow teachers, Ellen Rothstein and Adam Stephens, in her classroom at Northaven Elementary in Jeffersonville Wednesday afternoon. Lunsford, a new addition to Northaven, will be teaching second grade.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- Clark County Sheriff Rodden takes leave of absence
- Man convicted of Utah killing now in Clark County jail
- Guardians of the Backpacks
- Day Three: Gibson mindset the focus of hearing
- Clark County sheriff candidates say campaigns aren’t affected by Rodden indictment
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
HIGH SCHOOL BOYS’ BASKETBALL: McEwen gets Clarksville job
Former Generals’ assistant promoted to head coach TuesdayContinued ...
- • SUMMER HANGOUT — HENRYVILLE VOLLEYBALL: High standards
- AMERICAN LEGION BASEBALL: Floyds Knobs falls to Terre Haute, 4-3
- LINDLEY: Sideshows involving Rice, Dungy stain NFL’s image
- HIGH SCHOOL BOYS’ BASKETBALL: McEwen gets Clarksville job
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES
- EVENTS CALENDAR