CLARKSVILLE — The Optimist Club of Clarksville held its annual Tri-Star pass, dribble and shoot basketball competition Tuesday night. Boys and girls 8-13 competed with the winner in each age division advancing to a regional competition in Huntingburg. See related photo.
Floyd Memorial Foundation Executive Director Ruth Heideman, center, visits with Betty Morgan, left, Sellersburg, and Phyllis Huckabone, New Albany, during her retirement reception in the cafeteria at Floyd Memorial Hospital in New Albany on Wednesday afternoon.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- Saying goodbye...sort of: After 46 years, Heideman retiring from Floyd Memorial Hospital
- Ellspermann cuts ribbon on North Vernon Bypass in Jennings County
- Murder charge filed after nephew shot by uncle in Jeffersonville home dies from injuries
- Jeffersonville homelessness task force drafting a plan
- Accused child molester in Jeffersonville case commits suicide
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
Charlestown holds off Henryville, 40-38
Hornets losing streak nearly ends but reaches 28Continued ...
- H.S. WRESTLING: CAI coach Heller hopes his work ethic rubs off on Warriors
- H.S. GIRLS' BASKETBALL: Hollis leads Hornets past Cougars, 62-43
- H.S. FOOTBALL: Jeff, FC, Providence all represented on IFCA All-State teams
- Charlestown holds off Henryville, 40-38
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES