CLARKSVILLE — The driver of a white Nissan died after his car became lodged under a semi trailer. Police say he ran a red light at the Eastern Boulevard and U.S. 31 north intersection Friday afternoon. The driver was transported to University Hospital where he later died, according to the Clark County Sheriff's Department. See related photo.
Floyd Memorial Foundation Executive Director Ruth Heideman, center, visits with Betty Morgan, left, Sellersburg, and Phyllis Huckabone, New Albany, during her retirement reception in the cafeteria at Floyd Memorial Hospital in New Albany on Wednesday afternoon.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- New Washington High School opens “Guys and Dolls” Dec. 13
- The spirit of giving: Help pours in for Sam's Food & Spirits
- Floyd Memorial Hospital receives efficiency grant
- Hospital's emergence from bankruptcy headlines Charlestown chamber meeting
- Weather forecast: Winter weather advisory begins Friday night
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
H.S. GIRLS' BASKETBALL: Red Devils upset No. 2 Valkyries, 59-56
Jeff rallies from down 14; Vogen leads Devils with 23Continued ...
- H.S. FOOTBALL: Quartet of area players makes AP All-State teams
- H.S. GIRLS’ BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: Borden cruises past Lanesville, 57-17
- TEN TO WATCH: Clarksville relishes double-MSC weekend
- H.S. GIRLS' BASKETBALL: Red Devils upset No. 2 Valkyries, 59-56
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES