JEFFERSONVILLE — Staff photographer Christopher Fryer was on hand for the Jeffersonville Aquatic Center's final event of the summer, in which visitors were allowed to bring their dogs to the center. See accompanying photos, right.
Floyd Memorial Foundation Executive Director Ruth Heideman, center, visits with Betty Morgan, left, Sellersburg, and Phyllis Huckabone, New Albany, during her retirement reception in the cafeteria at Floyd Memorial Hospital in New Albany on Wednesday afternoon.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- Saying goodbye...sort of: After 46 years, Heideman retiring from Floyd Memorial Hospital
- Ellspermann cuts ribbon on North Vernon Bypass in Jennings County
- Murder charge filed after nephew shot by uncle in Jeffersonville home dies from injuries
- Jeffersonville homelessness task force drafting a plan
- Accused child molester in Jeffersonville case commits suicide
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
TEN TO WATCH: Clarksville relishes double-MSC weekend
No. 8 Generals looking to get off to good conference startContinued ...
- H.S. GIRLS’ BASKETBALL: South Oldham win wild one against Floyd
- Charlestown holds off Henryville, 40-38
- H.S. WRESTLING: CAI coach Heller hopes his work ethic rubs off on Warriors
- TEN TO WATCH: Clarksville relishes double-MSC weekend
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES