JEFFERSONVILLE — See recent related photos from the Jeffersonville Ice Rink, which is open daily through Jan. 6 and on weekends until Jan. 27.
U.S. Department of Justice Senior Litigation Counsel Brad Blackington, left, speaks about a grand jury indictment surrounding Clark County Sheriff Daniel Rodden and his alleged involvement with a prostitute during a press conference at the Lee H. Hamilton Federal Building in downtown New Albany on Tuesday afternoon.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- THE LATEST: Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden indicted on federal charges
- Letters reveal Gibson’s account of murders
- RODDEN INDICTMENT: ‘Totally in shock’ in Clark County
- Clark County Sheriff Danny Rodden appears in Indianapolis court, then released
- East Main Street in New Albany to close Monday
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
HIGH SCHOOL BOYS’ BASKETBALL: McEwen gets Clarksville job
Former Generals’ assistant promoted to head coach TuesdayContinued ...
- • SUMMER HANGOUT — HENRYVILLE VOLLEYBALL: High standards
- AMERICAN LEGION BASEBALL: Floyds Knobs falls to Terre Haute, 4-3
- LINDLEY: Sideshows involving Rice, Dungy stain NFL’s image
- HIGH SCHOOL BOYS’ BASKETBALL: McEwen gets Clarksville job
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES
- EVENTS CALENDAR