CHARLESTOWN — Kayleigh Smith combs her three-week-old Angus cross calf Lucy after giving her a bath Monday morning at the Clark County 4-H Fairgrounds. See accompanying photo by C.E. Branham.
Students listen in on Governor Mike Pence's talk on his education agenda for 2014 in Corydon. He said it's time for the legislature to move from education reform to education innovation.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- Gov. Pence's education outline for Indiana unveiled in Corydon
- NEWS AND TRIBUNE BRIEFS — For Nov. 11
- NEW ERA: New Tech construction begins in Clarksville
- Silver Street in New Albany to close for drainage improvements
- Separate arrests made overnight by Indiana State Police
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
Charlestown holds off Henryville, 40-38
Hornets losing streak nearly ends but reaches 28Continued ...
- H.S. WRESTLING: CAI coach Heller hopes his work ethic rubs off on Warriors
- H.S. GIRLS' BASKETBALL: Hollis leads Hornets past Cougars, 62-43
- H.S. FOOTBALL: Jeff, FC, Providence all represented on IFCA All-State teams
- Charlestown holds off Henryville, 40-38
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES