CHARLESTOWN — Charles Jones, a Vietnam veteran from Charlestown, said he has displayed an American flag on his barn for the past five years "in remembrance and honor for all Americans, and the heroes we left behind." Jones, who has lived in Charlestown for the past 65 years, found help from family and friends in mounting the 12 x 15 foot flag.
Charlestown's Charles Jones displays flag 'for heroes we left behind,' too
Motion Studio's junior company performs "A Midsummer Night's Dream" in celebration of National Dance Day at the Bicentennial Park in New Albany Saturday. The junior company, ages 7-11, have been working with Motion Studios on the ballet routine for the past four months.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- What's happening to the hellbender?
- On a tear: New Albany in midst of “aggressive” demolition campaign
- City-County Building needs electrical upgrade before remodel
- Dancing in the Park
- TIMING IS EVERYTHING: Clark County’s 911 fiscal board has tough choices to make
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
LITTLE LEAGUE SOFTBALL: Jeff runs by Riverfield 14-4 in state opener
District 5 champions finish with 15 hits, nine stolen basesContinued ...
- LITTLE LEAGUE ROUNDUP: New Albany 9-10s blank Highlands
- TRACKING: Sean Godfrey
- LEGION BASEBALL: Reister, Post 42 force title game
- LITTLE LEAGUE SOFTBALL: Jeff runs by Riverfield 14-4 in state opener
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES
- EVENTS CALENDAR