NEW ALBANY — Lisa WIlliams, a realtor with Schuler Bauer, puts flowers in a planter on the corner of Market Street and Pearl Street in New Albany on Saturday. Volunteers helped beautify the city's grounds with Develop New Albany's Spring Cleanup. See attached photo.
Students who attended the Renaissance Academy's Culture Camp lead other students in an exercise, brainstorming thoughts, fears and opinions of the new learning style and school. The Academy is largely based on projects, working in groups and hands-on education.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- Completion date set for Big Four Station in Jeffersonville
- A little vision goes a long way: Renaissance Academy shows students how ideas transform buildings, methods
- Four-day Gibson hearing reaches end; father of victim speaks out
- Clark County detectives investigating inmate’s death
- Bicentennial Park shows announced for August in downtown New Albany
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
Indy Bound: Crowd gathers to send off New Albany Little Leaguers
New Albany 11-12 All Stars heading to Great Lake Regional TournamentContinued ...
- SUMMER HANGOUT — PROVIDENCE GIRLS’ BASKETBALL: Best summer yet
- AMERICAN LEGION BASEBALL: Floyds Knobs survives at state
- BASKETBALL: Williams to play 3-on-3 tourney in China
- Indy Bound: Crowd gathers to send off New Albany Little Leaguers
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES
- EVENTS CALENDAR