City of Jeffersonville workers install a steel sculpture resembling a sproutling in Gaither Park Tuesday afternoon. The sculpture, located at 8th Street and Nachand Lane, was created by the Jeffersonville High School art and welding departments and assisted by a multitude of local Jeffersonville businesses. See attached photo.
Floyd Memorial Foundation Executive Director Ruth Heideman, center, visits with Betty Morgan, left, Sellersburg, and Phyllis Huckabone, New Albany, during her retirement reception in the cafeteria at Floyd Memorial Hospital in New Albany on Wednesday afternoon.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- Floyd Memorial Hospital receives efficiency grant
- Hospital's emergence from bankruptcy headlines Charlestown chamber meeting
- Weather forecast: Winter weather advisory begins Friday night
- Fundraiser at El Camino tonight to benefit Sam's Food & Spirits' employees
- UPDATE: Five students hospitalized after Greater Clark bus accident
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
TEN TO WATCH: Clarksville relishes double-MSC weekend
No. 8 Generals looking to get off to good conference startContinued ...
- H.S. GIRLS’ BASKETBALL: South Oldham win wild one against Floyd
- Charlestown holds off Henryville, 40-38
- H.S. WRESTLING: CAI coach Heller hopes his work ethic rubs off on Warriors
- TEN TO WATCH: Clarksville relishes double-MSC weekend
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES