NEW ALBANY — Wednesday's heat didn't stop Garrett Parks, Louisville, from working on a unique canvas for a public arts project. Parks painted a robot character while working on a graffiti production near the flood wall in downtown New Albany as the afternoon sun beat down. Parks and several other artists will be working to complete the abstract piece over the next few days. See related photos.
A crew with the New Albany Street Department prepares their equipment to condition local road ways for the winter weather that is forecast to move through the area early tomorrow morning.
- LATEST NEWS POSTS
- UPDATE: INDOT, local officials weigh in on winter weather warning [WITH VIDEO]
- Christmas candlelight tours coming to John Work House in Charlestown
- Jeffersonville Holiday Homes Tour Dec. 7
- I'M HERE! Winter marks arrival in Southern Indiana
- Pence unveils legislative agenda
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SPORTS
OVERTIME HEARTBREAK: Austin girls outdual Charlestown, 56-49
Eastern outscore Pirates 11-4 in OT for MSC victoryContinued ...
- TEN TO WATCH: Pait, Devils ready to get started
- H.S. ROUNDUP: Dragons earn first win, 70-47 over Clarksville
- WRESTLING PREVIEW: Hopes still high at Floyd Central
- OVERTIME HEARTBREAK: Austin girls outdual Charlestown, 56-49
- LOCAL OPINIONS
- LOCAL FEATURES