Malcum Wesley Robinson 63; New Albany
Malcum Wesley Robinson, 63, of New Albany, passed away Friday, Sept. 28, 2007, at Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services.
No services will be held. Cremation was chosen.
This Week's Circulars
June 2021 Obituaries
Visitation for Peggy Richey will be Thursday, October 28 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Scott Funeral Home, Jeffersonville. Funeral service, 1 p.m. Thursday, followed by burial in Leota Cemetery.
Ben "Boo-Boo" Claycomb, 61 of Jeffersonville, IN died Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at Indiana University Health in Indianapolis, IN. He is survived by one brother Franklin Claycomb Jr. of Jeffersonville, IN. and one sister Dawnita Claycomb of St. Petersburg, FL. Visitation will be held from 1…
Arthur Lee "Art" Staser, 61, of New Albany, Indiana, passed away on Sunday, October 24, 2021. Art was a proud veteran of the U.S. Army, and a member of Grace Family Worship Church of God, VFW Post 3281, and the Bonnie Sloan American Legion Post 42. Art was known for being full of life and lo…
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies Clark County teen accidentally fatally shot
- Clark County corrections officer arrested, accused of providing keys to inmates
- New Albany robbery suspect now charged with two murders in Northern Indiana
- Clarksville man faces four attempted murder charges
- Man files notice of lawsuit against NAPD officer, department
- Scottsburg manufacturer announces $7.3 million expansion
- The Depot entertainment venue opens in Jeffersonville
- Halloween Events in Southern Indiana
- Charlestown council denies rezoning for affordable housing units
- Clarksville approves rezoning for 160 new apartment units