INDIANAPOLIS — Seventy-three of Indiana's 92 counties are now in the red zone for COVID-19 spread, the Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday, a record for the state's weekly reporting.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — More than 12,000 people had been vaccinated against COVID-19 in Clark and Floyd counties as of the end of Tuesday, more than 500 of whom are community members 80 and older.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — Community organizers in Clark and Floyd counties have canceled annual events commemorating Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day Jan. 18 in light of the growing number of positive COVID-19 cases.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — Social service agencies were expected to meet this week to determine how to execute the annual Point in Time count of homeless individuals and families in Southern Indiana, in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — Health departments in Clark and Floyd counties are preparing to begin mass COVID-19 vaccinations of the first eligible residents in Tier 1B next week, after guidance issued Wednesday by Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — Roughly 8,500 people — mainly frontline health-care workers — have been vaccinated for COVID-19 at two Southern Indiana hospitals since the rollout began three weeks ago. Health officials say the next phases will become clearer through state guidance and as more of the vac…
ATLANTA — The hour Dr. Anthony Levitas spent leading a therapy session was nothing out of the ordinary.
INDIANA — The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 221 new COVID-19 cases identified among residents of Clark and Floyd counties, making it the third highest day for combined cases between the two.
This Week's Circulars
Noel H. Frakes, 85, of New Albany, Indiana passed away Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at his home. He was born on October 6, 1935 to the late Howard S. and Crystal Ione Miller Frakes. Noel was retired from General Electric and was a member of St. Marks United Church of Christ in New Albany. He …
Celebration of Life: 3 PM Sunday, January 24, 2021. Visitation: 1-3 PM Sunday. Survivors: Sons: Steve(Deneen), Gary(Santa) and Scott(Andrea), Brother: Ronnie Dierking(Joyce), 4 Grandchildren, 1 Great Grandchild.
Jerome Matthew Dattilo, 87, Clarksville, IN, died peacefully at home on January 19, 2021. Born on February 11, 1933 in Louisville, KY, to Jim and Edna Dattilo, he served in the US Navy on active duty during the Korean War and remained in the Navy Reserve until after the Cuban Missile Crisis …
- Indiana GOP lawmaker pushes bill to prevent renaming of state, cities, including Clarksville
- New Clarksville redevelopment director Langford looks ahead optimistically
- BOYS' BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: Pioneers edge Red Devils
- Residents, pets displaced after Wednesday fire in Jeffersonville
- BOYS' BASKETBALL: Heidbreder helms Floyd's improbable comeback
- 50 years a nurse, 22 at Baptist Health Floyd, this is her last
- Floyds Knobs Goodwill store opens in new location
- COVID-19 claims another life in Clark County
- Sellersburg hosting workshops over water, sewer increases
- New Albany City Council resolution condemns attack on U.S. Capitol