INDIANAPOLIS – Now that the state finally is releasing data about COVID-19 outbreaks in individual nursing homes, two lawmakers are calling on the governor to release similar information about schools across Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS — A statewide moratorium on evictions and utility shutoffs for those who can’t pay will soon expire as Indiana continues to face the COVID-19 pandemic.
INDIANA — There have now been 67,975 COVID-19 cases identified in Indiana, the state department of health reported Wednesday, Of these, 740 were new cases from the previous day.
CHARLESTOWN — Someone at Charlestown Middle School has tested positive for COVID-19, the school confirmed in a news release Wednesday afternoon.
INDIANA — There have now been 69,255 cases of COVID-19 identified in Indiana since March 1, with 836 of those cases added to the total Tuesday by the state department of health.
LOUISVILLE — Thorntons is now requiring customers at all its stores to wear face coverings even if there isn't a local executive order in place. Over the last several months, Thorntons has implemented preventative measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19, including requiring face coverin…
INDIANAPOLIS — Nearly two dozen Indiana skilled nursing facilities will receive COVID-19 testing devices in the days ahead as part of the latest allocation from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
INDIANA — There now have been 68,433 cases of COVID-19 identified in Indiana since March 1 with 582 of those cases added to the total Monday by the state department of health.
This Week's Circulars
Life celebration services 1:00 P.M. Saturday at Grayson Funeral Home in New Washington. Visitation 2:00 to 8:00 P.M. Friday and after 9:00 A.M. Saturday.
Visitation for Evelyn Crady will be 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, August 8, 2020, at Kraft Funeral Service, 2776 Charlestown Road, with service at 2 p.m. www.kraftfs.com
- Floyd County Prosecutor Keith Henderson dies
- Charlestown student tests positive for COVID-19
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Long-time Clarksville coach Dennis Hawkins passes away
- Ivy Tech Sellersburg offering free certification classes through Workforce Ready Grant
- New Washington student tests positive for COVID-19
- Rock Creek student tests positive for COVID-19
- Rollover crash on I-64 westbound in Floyd County
- Two arrested on multiple drug charges in Clarksville motel
- Authority eyes future of City-County Building as New Albany set to depart
- Charlestown man arrested on multiple drug charges