CLARKSVILLE — A nurse has been charged with a felony after investigators say she started and later removed oxygen from a nursing home resident with COVID-19, without a doctor’s permission.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — Since its approval in late February, the Johnson & Johnson one-shot COVID-19 vaccine has been giving state and local health departments more opportunities to ramp up outreach efforts, with a focus on underserved or at-risk populations that may have more barriers to acc…
INDIANA — The Indiana Department of Health is hosting a series of mobile COVID-19 vaccine clinics across the state for eligible residents, including one this week in New Albany.
CLARKSVILLE — An Indiana nurse formerly employed at Wedgewood Health Center in Clarksville has been charged after investigators say she removed the oxygen from a resident with COVID-19, which contributed to his death.
INDIANA — LifeSpring Health Systems has been selected as one of the 14 community health centers in Indiana to receive additional COVID-19 vaccine supply directly from the federal government in addition to the state allocation it will continue to receive.
SELLERSBURG — Nearly 6,000 people will be vaccinated against COVID-19 in Sellersburg through Saturday at the second of three state-sponsored mass vaccination clinics using the one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
JEFFERSONVILLE — Nearly 70 residents of Catalyst Rescue Mission in Jeffersonville have now received the one-shot Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, with another 20 scheduled for Sunday.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — Since opening in mid-January, more than 20,000 COVID-19 vaccinations have been administered at the two community clinics in New Albany and Clarksville.
This Week's Circulars
A look at those lost in January, 2021
Paul Albert DeVore, 81, passed away peacefully in the morning hours of Sunday, April 18, 2021 surrounded by family at his home in Clarksville, Indiana. He was born on March 30, 1940 in New Albany, Indiana to the late Mr. Paul A. DeVore and Freda Roberts DeVore. Paul proudly served his countr…
Judith Stratton "Judy" (Gaines) Cox, 83, of Georgetown, Indiana, passed away on Friday, April 16, 2021. She was born on August 7, 1937 in Lake Village, Arkansas to the late Dixon, Sr. and Ruth (Stratton) Gaines. In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by her brothers, Dixon T. G…
- NAFC approves purchase of 53 acres in Georgetown
- SOFTBALL PREVIEW: Eleven area players to watch this season
- Greenville event to feature local vendors, food trucks
- Search for two missing boaters stretches along 60 miles of Ohio River after barge-boat collision
- New Albany police investigating fatal Sunday shooting
- New Albany advocate given award during Child Abuse Prevention event
- BOYS' BASKETBALL NOTEBOOK: Smith resigns as Charlestown head coach
- New Albany sewer utility no longer under state ban
- COLLEGE VOLLEYBALL: Lots of local flavor in the Big Dance
- GIRLS' TENNIS PREVIEW: Players to watch this season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.