Thursday's newscast provides more information on a woman murdered in Clarksville and One Vision Credit Union in Clarksville is collecting school supplies.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — The number of COVID-19 hospitalizations has more than quadrupled since the Fourth of July at Baptist Health Floyd — and of those hospitalized, more than 95% are unvaccinated.
JEFFERSONVILLE — A Jeffersonville librarian is helping to archive the history of the pandemic in Clark County through a series of oral accounts.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — As COVID-19 vaccination rates in Southern Indiana inch toward the 50% mark, younger adults still make up the greatest number of positive cases and the least vaccinated, which could push achieving herd immunity further down the road.
CLARK COUNTY — The newly reintroduced Clark County Crisis Intervention Team, in partnership with LifeSpring Health Systems, will be hosting later this month a community discussion focused on mental health issues exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
CLARK COUNTY — For the first time in more than 15 months, Clark County has had a day with no new COVID-19 cases reported, a step county health officer Dr. Eric Yazel said he’s been waiting a long time for.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — The Indiana Department of Health has confirmed a much more contagious variant of COVID-19 has been detected in Indiana and while its reach isn’t yet known, local health officials say vaccination is still the safest way to protect against it.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — With the demand for COVID-19 vaccines dropping significantly over the past four weeks, Southern Indiana hospitals are closing their mass vaccination clinics and health departments are switching to more targeted efforts for immunizations.
CLARK COUNTY — The Clark County Treasurer’s Office is facing some criticism after a decision to close to in-person business in the last two weeks before property taxes are due.
This Week's Circulars
June 2021 Obituaries
Visitation from 9AM-10AM Saturday, July 31, at St. Mary of the Knobs Catholic Church, with her funeral mass being celebrated at 10AM. Burial will follow in St. Francis, Kentucky.
Richard G. "Treetop" Clegg, 65, passed away Tuesday at home. He was born in New Albany, Indiana to the late Joseph E. and Juanita Jean Clegg and, in 1974, graduated from Jeffersonville High School. He had various jobs throughout his life including working at Schmitt Furniture, Hart Foundry, …
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody in Clarksville homicide
- UPDATE: Man held without bond in Clarksville murder, arson
- Panera Bread part of new developments coming to New Albany
- JUST IN: Jeff police investigating homicide after man found dead Friday
- Pilot hospitalized after small plane crash in Floyd County
- First Delta variant case confirmed in Clark County
- Johnny Budd new Borden-Henryville superintendent
- Southern Indiana artist transforms tree into symbol of love, unity
- Jeffersonville police investigating death in Oak Park neighborhood
- Falls of the Ohio art installation to feature immersive mix of light and sound