CLARK COUNTY — In response to a “significant increase in community spread of COVID-19” locally and statewide, the Clark County Health Department has partnered with Clark Memorial Health to expand testing.
INDIANAPOLIS—The number of COVID-19 cases and deaths across Indiana continue to climb rapidly as Tuesday’s recorded new cases included 1,569 additional Hoosiers diagnosed and 27 more deaths.
NEW DELHI (AP) — The worldwide death toll from the coronavirus has eclipsed 1 million, nine months into a crisis that has devastated the global economy, tested world leaders’ resolve, pitted science against politics and forced multitudes to change the way they live, learn and work.
INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana Department of Health on Sunday reported 921 additional Hoosiers have been diagnosed with COVID-19 through testing at the state laboratory, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and private laboratories. That brings to 117,450 the total number of Indi…
INDIANA — There have now been 102,243 positive cases of COVID-19 identified in Indiana, 764 of them new, the state department of health reported Thursday.
INDIANA — Indiana has now surpassed 100,000 COVID-19 cases, six months after the first was detected March 6.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — In early August, Southern Indiana pediatrician Dr. Christy Lane got the opportunity to contribute to the fight against COVID-19 in a way she hopes can save lives and help us return to a more normal life — by participating in a clinical trial study for a vaccine.
INDIANA — There have now been 97,884 COVID-19 cases identified in Indiana, 1,044 of them new, the state department of health reported Friday. Of these, 1,833 cases are among Clark County residents, with 17 of them new; and 1,111 among Floyd County residents with 12 new, according to the most…
This Week's Circulars
Dr. Larry Joe Moore, age 72, of Hanover, Indiana was born August 3, 1948 in Floyd County, Indiana. He graduated from New Albany High School in 1966 and went on to receive his Bachelor of Arts in Economics with honors and distinction at Indiana University in 1970. On June 14, 1970, he married…
Don Calfee, 81. Visitation 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Sunday at Kraft Funeral Service, 2776 Charlestown Road, New Albany. Funeral service 11:00 am Monday at the funeral home chapel.
- New Albany man arrested in Clarksville stabbing
- Clark, Floyd heading in “wrong direction” as COVID cases rise, health officials say
- Silver Creek board approves $30 million budget
- Two suspects arrested for impersonating police in Jeffersonville
- Here's where to vote early in Clark and Floyd counties
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Dragons achieve perfection
- UPDATE: Derby Dinner cancels shows through Oct. 26 due to possible COVID-19 exposure
- UPDATE: Sellersburg home destroyed in early morning fire
- BOYS' SOCCER: Pioneers win regional title
- Project underway to relocate "Poor Farm" cemetery at River Ridge site