Authorities identify a Jeffersonville man who was shot and killed Wednesday in Louisville. And, Clark Memorial Health installs a vending machine to provide free overdose-reversing Naloxone to the community.
Floyd Central's Savanna Liddle
This Week's Circulars
Omer E. Freiberger, 83, of Floyds Knobs, IN passed away on Thursday, January 20, 2022. Omer was born July 8, 1938 in Floyds Knobs, IN to the late George and Agnes Renn Freiberger. He was retired from Duke Energy and was a veteran of the Indiana National Guard. He was a member of St. Mary of …
Maida Jean, 70, passed away Wednesday. Visitation will be 11am - 6pm on Tuesday, with Celebration of life at 6pm at the Market Street Chapel of Naville & Seabrook.
Sierra Sue Lynch, 80 years of age passed away on January 19, 2022. She was born March 20, 1941 in Charleston, WV to the late Roy and Dorothy Fisher. She was a longtime member of Graceland Baptist Church where she enjoyed volunteering, especially at the Grace Station Thrift Shop. She was an a…
- H&M, Zales leave Green Tree Mall, new development on horizon In Clarksville
- Jeffersonville man killed in Louisville shooting
- GIRLS' BASKETBALL: Roland following in father's high tops
- HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING: Charlestown carries on in memory of VanGilder
- BOYS' BASKETBALL: Bulldogs give Shannon 600th win
- New Albany council members discuss safety of anticipated kayak launch point
- Clark County leaders discuss continuing impact of COVID-19
- Local non-profit to extend hours to create after-school safe space
- Clark Memorial receives naloxone machine as part of effort to curb drug epidemic
- Curriculum legislation concerns local teachers