ANDERSON — A milestone for women was commemorated by the local chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution on Wednesday, Aug. 26.
MITCHELL — Spring Mill State Park and the Friends of Spring Mill group are adding their own trail challenge to the list of Indiana State Park trail challenges, and this one will be the longest…
The Indiana Department of Insurance, the state’s insurance regulator, is alerting Hoosiers 65 and older that there is a Special Enrollment Period for Part B of Medicare without penalties.
Editor’s Note: This is the third in a series to remind readers of what their participation in the Relay for Life means to those who fight cancer.
Because of the infrequency in time and location of total solar eclipses, scientists historically have had difficulty studying broad, controlled data collections on eclipse-related animal behavior. But with the advent of smartphone technology, researchers are looping in citizen scientists to help record the effects of solar eclipses.
This Week's Circulars
Visitation: 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Monday, October 26, 2020, Newcomer Cremations, Funerals & Receptions (New Albany). Funeral Service: 11:00 am, Tuesday, at the funeral home. www.NewcomerKentuckiana.com
- Silver Creek board approves $30 million budget
- New Albany man upset over missing political signs
- Starlight Coffee Co. adding fourth location, this time in Sellersburg
- Here's where to vote early in Clark and Floyd counties
- Two suspects arrested for impersonating police in Jeffersonville
- Housing boom continues in Southern Indiana
- UPDATE: Sellersburg home destroyed in early morning fire
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Rock Creek forfeits 1st-round sectional game
- Project underway to relocate "Poor Farm" cemetery at River Ridge site
- COLLEGE BASKETBALL: As Knight turns 80, a look at his eight biggest IU wins