Union Hospital administered its 10,000th vaccination Thursday afternoon.
As featured on
Carolyn Hanley, a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother — and Notre Dame fan — on Thursday received her second COVID-19 vaccine, the 10,000th vaccination administered by Union Health at the Landsbaum Clinic.
- Duke Energy retiring Gallagher plant earlier than expected
- Two charged with bringing drugs into Clark County jail
- Charlestown donates historic railcar to Louisville nonprofit
- GIRLS' BASKETBALL: Rooneys help the Dragons reach the state final
- Man arrested in fatal Charlestown shooting
- WRESTLING: Conway caps perfect season in style
- GIRLS' BASKETBALL: Dragons are state-bound
- Man charged with pushing mother over balcony to her death
- Website to help residents navigate massive Jeffersonville sewer project
- Clarksville man arrested in child pornography case