The Colts interviewed former Raiders interim HC Rich Bisaccia, Bengals OC Brian Callahan and Cowboys DC Dan Quinn on a busy Friday, bringing the total number of candidates interviewed to 11.
Bengals OC Brian Callahan became the 13th candidate connected to the Colts head coach job Thursday. At just 38, he has an extensive history with a diverse cast of offensive minds.
Giants offensive coordinator Mike Kafka and defensive coordinator Don "Wink" Martindale and 49ers defensive coordinator DeMeco Ryans were the latest names added to the Colts' coaching search Monday.
Eric Bieniemy has been one of the NFL's hottest head coaching prospects in each of the past four offseasons but hasn't landed a job. Will the Colts change that in 2023?
Chris Ballard addressed the media Tuesday in a somber year-end session that included reflection on his six seasons in charge of the Colts and hints as to what to expect in the upcoming coaching search.
Despite his 1-7 record, Jeff Saturday remains a viable candidate for the Colts head coaching job. On Monday, he made his case for the full-time gig with the support of some star players.
Zaire Franklin set the Colts' single-season record for tackles Sunday, and he also showed that's far from the only value he brings to the franchise.
Texans QB Davis Mills led an improbable touchdown drive in the final minute, and Houston ended the Colts' season with a 32-31 decision Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium.
After a week that added terrifying perspective to every aspect of the NFL, Sunday’s season finale for the Colts against the Texans feels even more insignificant. But no game is ever truly meaningless.
Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest has shaken the NFL like nothing in recent memory. Few have a more personal connection to the Bills safety than Colts rookie Rodney Thomas II.
Jeff Saturday wasn't a fan of Giants DE Kayvon Thibodeaux's sack celebration Sunday nor the Colts' offense allowing it to continue uninterrupted.
- Greenville's Stevie Griffin crowned Miss Indiana Volunteer
- Jeffersonville furniture bank helps people get back on their feet
- GIRLS' BASKETBALL: Freshmen having big impact
- Jeffersonville man facing numerous drug charges
- Costumes from Charlestown to the Oscars
- OUR VIEW: Library should provide longer notice period
- Greater Clark names future elementary schools in Jeffersonville, Charlestown
- Academic honors for area students
- First public meeting about Jeffboat site's future standing-room-only
- Plan for George Rogers Clark homesite to be revealed