Trick or Treaters take to Big Four Station in Jeffersonville on Tuesday, for the annual downtown Halloween celebration. With a long, winding line around the park, kids and families excitedly mingled with carnival entertainers and fellow costumed-goers as they waited to fill their bags with candy from local businesses and city organizations.
This Week's Circulars
Margie Olean King, 82, passed away Saturday, February 8, 2020 at Clark Memorial Hospital. She worked in retail at Value City and Ben Snyder. Margie was a member of Central Grove Baptist Church. She was a native of Albany, KY. She is survived by her daughter Sharon D. Brown of Jeffersonville,…
Lillie M. (Toler) Trinkle, 82, died Thursday evening at Westminster Healthcare in Clarksville. Indiana. She was born in Corydon, Indiana to the late Gilbert and Lena (Bierly) Toler. She was retired from Zoeller Pump Company in Louisville, Kentucky where she worked as an Executive Secretary. …
- Crews search Ohio River for woman who jumped off bridge
- Police seeking information on woman who jumped from bridge
- New Albany intersection along Charlestown Road to be rerouted
- New Albany man charged with molestation
- Jeffersonville couple celebrates 65 years of marriage
- Southern Indiana hospice nurse charged with medical fraud
- Structures torn down to make way for Jeffersonville drainage system
- Former IU Southeast volleyball coach among 4 killed in car crash
- BOYS' BASKETBALL: DRAGONS IN A SQUEAKER
- Urgent Care vs. Emergency Room: Where should you go?