As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Memorial visitation will be 12 Noon to 2 p.m. on Saturday, June 22, 2019 at Newcomer-New Albany. Memorial service at 2 p.m. on Saturday, at the funeral home.
Ed Adams, 66, of Henryville, Indiana, passed away on Tuesday, June 18, 2019. Ed was a fun loving guy who never met a stranger. He lived life to the fullest at every moment. You could usually find him at his favorite hang-out, the Hitching Post Tavern. He was an avid reader and enjoyed crossw…
Visitation will be 12 noon to 7 p.m. Thursday with funeral service at 7 p.m. at the Kraft Charlestown Road Chapel. Online condolences to www.kraftfs.com.
Geneva Ellis, 88, passed away Sunday, June 16, 2019 at Norton Hospital. She was a native of Jeffersonville, IN. She is survived by her sons Michael W. Sheckles (Christal), Donald Sheckles and Darrell Sheckles all of Jeffersonville, IN.; daughters Mary Ann Walker of Louisville, KY., Sherra Th…
- Louisville health care company to bring 850 jobs to Jeffersonville
- HERE SHE IS! New Albany's Tiarra Taylor named Miss Indiana
- Black vultures wreaking havoc in Southern Indiana
- Missing Borden man found dead
- New brewery to bring unique beer experience to New Albany
- Two injured in Floyds Knobs fire
- Request denied for proposed Floyds Knobs subdivision
- Music venue, office space planned for downtown New Albany
- Dispute over Jeffersonville project lands in court
- Clarksville approves new area for tax incentives