The sounds of music, laugher, and applause filling the streets in downtown Jeffersonville bring out an energy in Southern Indiana that can only come from Abbey Road on the River.
Whether it's your first time or you are a regular, Abbey Road on the River is always a fun experience with lasting memories.
From a short car ride or a day of travel, people travel from near and far to attend and the visitors bring a welcome boost to the local economy.
"This four day event will bring in over a million dollars into our local economy," said Jeffersonville Mayor, Mike Moore.
For local businesses still navigating staying open during the pandemic having a weekend full of visitors is a happy sight.
This Week's Circulars
June 2021 Obituaries
Memorial Gathering: 12:00p.m.-1:00p.m., Saturday, October 2, 2021, Edwardsville United Methodist Church (4830 SR 64, Georgetown, Indiana). Memorial Service: 1:00p.m., Saturday at the church. Cremation was chosen following Joanne's wishes. www.NewcomerKentuckiana.com.
Mary Lucille (Becht) Missi, 86 years of age, peacefully passed away on Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at the Villas of Guerin Woods in Georgetown, Indiana, with her family by her side. She was born on June 12, 1935 in Georgetown, Indiana to the late Arvil and Mary Bea (Barr) Becht. Lucille was …
- Floyd County Readers' Choice
- Local doctors to start new concierge practice in Floyds Knobs
- Rose-Hulman freshman dies from injuries suffered in Saturday accident
- Jeffersonville pastor charged with sex with minor in Allen County
- Street closures approved for Harvest Homecoming festival, parade
- Senate redistricting would reshape Southern Indiana representation, affect 2022 races
- Indiana National Guard deployed to support staff at Clark Memorial Health
- Floyd County Little League seeks help to improve facilities
- Sentenced in pornography case, defendant now faces child molestation charge
- New Indiana program aims to provide stable internet connection across the state