Nearly 100 campers enjoyed the week-long stay at Country Lake Christian Retreat, spending Thursday morning swimming and fishing on the lake in Underwood. The camp, a residential retreat for children ages 5-16, provides summertime fun for attendees that are cancer survivors, in active treatment or that are dealing with complications and illness related to treatment. Each camper is paired with a companion, or caregiver, for their stay as they take full advantage of the activities on the grounds.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Dorothy Lynn "Dot" Richardson, 81, of New Albany, Indiana, passed away on Monday, July 6, 2020. Dot was a member of New Beginnings Church in New Albany, a former member of MCC in Louisville, and the BPW Hoosiers Softball League. She loved UofL basketball, completing jigsaw puzzles, her churc…
- Longtime Clark County community health advocate dies
- Henryville/Borden School Corp. approves reopening plan
- Prosecutor: Fatal shooting of Malcolm Williams by trooper justified
- Victim of fatal dog attack identified
- Hot dog shop to open in downtown Jeffersonville
- Statue of escaped slave turned Civil War nurse vandalized in New Albany
- Jeffersonville man dies as a result of dog attack
- New Albany resolution would encourage wearing of face coverings in public
- Fistful of Tacos opening brewpub in New Albany
- Caesars employees demand mask compliance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.