This Week's Circulars
Joan R. Goldman, 80, passed away on July 2, 2020 at Sellersburg Health Care Center in Sellersburg, Indiana. She was born on March 10, 1940 to the late John and Roberta Frech (Hite)in Louisville, Kentucky. Joan retired from Clark County REMC where she worked as a receptionist. She was a membe…
William E. "Bill" Hamilton, 78 years of age, passed away on June 29, 2020. He was born July 1, 1941 in Glasgow, KY to the late Samuel and Elizabeth Hamilton. Bill was a veteran of the United States Army and retired from Laborers Union Local 576. He was preceded in death by his wife, Cindy Ha…
He is survived by his wife, Margaret; Daughters- Jacqueline (Gary), Liz, Susan, Denise; sister- Marie; several grand children and great grandchildren Visitation- Tuesday 1pm-8pm, Wednesday- 10am-12 pm Service- Wednesday 12pm.
Francis C. "Frank" Higdon, 75, passed away on June 30, 2020, at Providence Care Center. He was a great mechanic and avid University of Kentucky sports fan. He played the bass guitar in several country music bands over the years. His music was a big part of his life. Frank was preceded in dea…
- Hot dog shop to open in downtown Jeffersonville
- Jeffersonville man dies as a result of dog attack
- Worker flown to U of L after industrial accident at Clark County school
- New Albany remains committed to rails-to-trails, greenway connection
- Victim of fatal dog attack identified
- Positive COVID-19 cases declining in Southern Indiana
- Caesars employees demand mask compliance
- 'School Colors' performance returns to Jeff after 18 years
- Clark Memorial Bridge being shut down due to protesters on the bridge
- Governor slows down Indiana’s reopening as COVID-19 cases rise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.