...AIR QUALITY ALERT IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM WEDNESDAY TO MIDNIGHT EDT WEDNESDAY NIGHT... The Louisville Metro Air Pollution Control District and the Indiana Department of Environmental Management have issued an Air Quality Alert...in effect from 9 AM Wednesday to midnight EDT Wednesday night. A Code Orange Air Quality Alert for Ozone has been issued for the Louisville Metro Area. Orange: Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is not likely to be affected. Sensitive groups include the elderly...children...persons with asthma or other breathing problems...and persons with lung and heart disease. People in these groups are advised to limit their outdoor activities to reduce their exposure to ozone and particulate pollution. For more information, visit the Louisville Metro Air Pollution Control District at http://www.louisvilleky.gov/apcd or the Indiana Department of Environmental Management at http://www.in.gov/idem.
This Week's Circulars
- LAWSUIT: Female inmates were assaulted, raped in Clark County jail
- Line of duty death ruled in case of JFD deputy fire chief with cancer
- 'Recruitment and retention' of staff paramount for Southern Indiana hospitals
- Jeff animal shelter full, public invited to foster or adopt pets
- Floyd Central graduate wins Miss Indiana title
- Seymour state rep suggests Uvalde shooting was false flag operation
- Mickey's Coffeeshop/Bookstore to celebrate a year with block party
- LITTLE LEAGUE SOFTBALL: Floyds Knobs wins 12U district title
- Holcomb urges lawmakers to consider abortion restrictions during July 6 special session
- HIGH SCHOOL SOFTBALL: Honors aplenty for locals
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.