A local meal prep service focused on healthy, convenient food has opened their first location they can call their own.
Chef Peggy Garbe runs Ready Set Prep’d, a meal prep business offering ready-to-eat meals.
For the past two years Garbe has operated the business out of MESA, A Collaborative Kitchen in downtown New Albany.
Business is good and the need for a bigger kitchen became obvious.
On Aug. 21, she opened a brick and mortar location at 1222 State St.
Having their own space allows Garbe to offer more to the community.
Ready Set Prep’d is now offers made-to-order lunches Wednesday through Sunday.
The lunches can be ready in less than five minutes, and options include salads, wraps and protein bowls.
The space includes a drive-thru, and Ready Set Prep’d also offers delivery within a 15-mile radius of New Albany.
Ready Set Prep’d is open Wednesday and Thursday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from noon to 4 p.m.
This Week's Circulars
June 2021 Obituaries
Paul W. Tanner, 83 years of age, passed away on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at Baptist Health Floyd in New Albany. He was born on March 14, 1938 in Huntingburg, Indiana to the late John and Delores (Dearing) Tanner. Paul was a veteran of the United States Marine Corp and retired after 30 years…
- Man files notice of lawsuit against NAPD officer, department
- VOLLEYBALL: Highlanders end Pioneers' reign
- New Albany robbery suspect now charged with two murders in Northern Indiana
- HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Top 'Dogs
- NAHS track coach charged with misdemeanor theft
- Scottsburg manufacturer announces $7.3 million expansion
- Amazon announces new facility in Harrison County
- Customers frustrated over wait times for medications
- The Depot entertainment venue opens in Jeffersonville
- Clarksville approves rezoning for 160 new apartment units