JEFFERSONVILLE — Some residents of a quiet Henryville road are not happy following a vote by the Clark County Planning and Zoning Commission on Wednesday to rezone a nearby agricultural area for business usage.
JEFFERSONVILLE — Cylicron, LLC, a Jeffersonville industrial roller and cylinder manufacturer, hopes to establish a new company at its Maritime Road facility, which would create 15 jobs that pay an average of $22 an hour.
JEFFERSONVILLE — A couple times a month, Jim and Donna Costin visit Schimpff’s Confectionery in downtown Jeffersonville to eat at the candy shop’s deli.
JEFFERSONVILLE — Dollar General continues to make shopping easier and more convenient for customers in Jeffersonville with the grand opening of its newly-relocated store at 1914 E 10th. St. on Saturday, July 22, beginning at 8 a.m., a submitted Dollar General news release stated.
JEFFERSONVILLE — The Hub Café, a Jeffersonville restaurant known for its roti, is ready for a new kingdom after almost two years ruling the west side of 10th Street.
DETROIT — Indiana will get nearly $1 million in a multi-state agreement with Hyundai Motor Co. and Kia Motors Corp. settling an investigation into fuel economy ratings.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — Nu-Yale Cleaners, a Jeffersonville-based business, couldn’t afford to bump up some of its drivers’ salaries after the U.S. Department of Labor announced it was changing the Fair Labor Standards Act in May, said Debbie Bowen, a human resources manager for the business.
This Week's Circulars
Masako N. Santos, of New Albany, Indiana, passed away peacefully on Monday, July 15, 2019 at Silvercrest Nursing Home at the age of 89. Masako was born in Okinawa, Japan and endured many hardships in her young life including protecting her younger siblings during the occupation of Okinawa by…
- Southern Indiana responds to effects from marijuana-legal states
- Destructive black carp found near Indiana waterways
- Ouster of some hotel residents early sparks protest in Clarksville
- Jeffersonville native, 79, a bench pressing phenom
- Goshen girl with terminal illness raises calves as final wish
- Luxury apartments, retail planned for Woerner Avenue in Clarksville
- Clarksville police respond to shots fired Monday night
- UPDATE: Man shot by police at Memphis truck stop dies
- Vigil to be held Saturday for Clark County inmate who died last week
- Which Wich sandwich shop to open on Grant Line Road